Downy Simple Pleasures Dryer Sheets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy Simple Pleasures Dryer Sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Rushville, IN
Always love using these dryer sheets. Laundry always comes out smelling so good and fresh. There isn't any static when using these. Super affordable and not expensive at all. Always satisfied with these dryer sheets. Totally would recommend.
Jersey City
Just as the name suggests it is a simple pleasure. It leaves her clothes smelling with a slight scent but it does not linger very long at all. I throw an extra to add extra scent to the clothing. overall an okay product.
Eatonton, GA
Worth it, worth it! This product smells so good! Leaves your clothes so soft and the smell last for days! I like to put a couple sheets in my drawers to keep my clothes smelling so good that’s how well these sheets work!
sierra vista
I love this product so much. It smells amazing and keeps my fabric static free. I would definitely recommend trying this product. It’s at a affordable price. I will be using these again. They smelled divine
Staten island, NY
Dryer sheets are probably the best product. If you use them in conjunction with liquid fabric softener I swear your clothes will smell amazing! They will also feel like they’re new. Helps my jeans & sweaters stay soft, not stiff.
Laguna Hills, CA
These have such a good scent! They actually leave my clothes with the scent rather than just trying to add onto another. They’re also affordable and I love the packaging, which makes them easy to access.
Atlanta, GA
Great product. I don’t have any complaints. Keeps the clothes feeling fresh and smelling good. I wouldn’t have any suggestions for improving it. I think the price is reasonable. I’d recommend trying it.
welsh Louisiana
Its a nice smell. The price is very reasonable for the size of the container. I would recommend this people who like a good clean smell for their clothes and do not mind spending a little extra for it.
Vista, CA
They smell super bomb you can get these from the dollar store for $1. I LOVE how they smell. They smell so good and I like all of the other scents too since theyre so cheap to get and accessible
Newport
What’s not to love about these dryer sheets? They smell incredible and the get the job done. We were experiencing a lot of static in our dryer and once we started to use these that changed!

Looking for your answer?