Downy Sheets 105 ct - Botanical Mist uploaded by Betty L M.

BY DOWNY

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Enjoy the fresh, layered scent of Downy Botanical Mist™ fabric softener sheets. Just add Downy Infusions™ fabric softener sheets to the dryer to help fabrics feel wonderfully soft and smell delightfully fresh while fighting static cling! Don't forget to try Downy Infusions fabric softener sheets in our two other great scents! ; A captivating mix of fruits and florals, balanced with a woody base; Fights against pesky static cling; Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look; Specially formulated, layered scents create a luxurious experience from wash to wear; Ultra Downy Botanical. see more...

Buy on Target*
Emma B.
Boston, MA
I really enjoy using fabric softener sheets, although they are definitely a luxury. I tend to do lots of laundry, and don't like to repurchase sheets too often, but when I really want to take care of my nicer clothes, these are always the ones I pick up. The whole line smells great.
Megan S.
Pollock Pines, CA
This is by far my favorite dryer sheet, the scent and the thickness of the sheet is what I look for. The scent lasts a good long time and is evenly distributed throughout the load. It can be a few cents more expensive but I am willing to pay more but you can usually find a sale or coupon for this brand. Recommend this dryer sheet.
These are my favorite dryer sheets. I love how soft my clothes are & the smell!! It's quite calming to me when I'm taking my clothes out of the dryer. They are affordable & effective. I would definitely recommend them.
Rachel W.
Derby
Everyone uses dryer sheets but how many brands can you use them more than once. This one. also, I have used this in my house vents and it will have my house smelling magnificent.
Megan H.
These dryer sheets smell GREAT! I use them in every load of laundry that goes in the dryer! They are very effective. The only con is that they are a little pricey but I guess you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend and I will be repurchasing in the future
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This product is very good for many reasons. First, it helps to keep static away. Second, it will soften the fabric that was in the dryer with it. Third, it has an amazing smell and if the smell isn't strong enough for you, you can just put more of the sheets into the dryer!
Leana S.
Johnson City, TN
This is my fallback when I want to switch up my scents. Smells amazing, scent isn't as long lasting as I would like. Definitely effective but it's a little pricey in my opinion. I have recommended this many times. I love this scent!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert
These smell really amazing, I just as always am concerned with how many toxic chemicals there always seem to be in these scent boosters. But occasionally I like to use them and I will say that they do smell amazing!
Leslie M.
Duck Hill, MS
Highly fragrant. I use these in my everyday cleaning I tuck some in the couch and cars and closets. Leaves my clothes smelling wonderful coming out of the dryer. I would definitely recommend these. Super affordable
Amber S.
Never would I have chosen just a dryer sheet over liquid softener. I used these with a different brand liquid softener. I preferred the sheets and stopped using the other! Smelled great and clothes were soft.