Downy Sheets 105 ct - Botanical Mist uploaded by Betty L M.

BY DOWNY

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Enjoy the fresh, layered scent of Downy Botanical Mist™ fabric softener sheets. Just add Downy Infusions™ fabric softener sheets to the dryer to help fabrics feel wonderfully soft and smell delightfully fresh while fighting static cling! Don't forget to try Downy Infusions fabric softener sheets in our two other great scents! ; A captivating mix of fruits and florals, balanced with a woody base; Fights against pesky static cling; Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look; Specially formulated, layered scents create a luxurious experience from wash to wear; Ultra Downy Botanical. see more...

Buy on Target*
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love these! They always make my clothes smell so great! I started using these when I went to college and when I took my laundry home to do it I used these sheets and now my parents use them as well! They make my clothes smell so great!
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
These are good not great. They smell really strong but get their job done. I use a few per drier load to make sure there is no static in my clothes. I try to purchase delicate smelling drier sheets and these are a bit too strong.
Crystal P.
The scent of these sheets is definitely my favorite! Mixed in with a good softner really makes a difference! My clothes aren't wrinkly, they have a beautiful smell and great soft feeling to them!
Emma B.
Boston , MA
I really enjoy using fabric softener sheets, although they are definitely a luxury. I tend to do lots of laundry, and don't like to repurchase sheets too often, but when I really want to take care of my nicer clothes, these are always the ones I pick up. The whole line smells great.
Rachel W.
Derby
Everyone uses dryer sheets but how many brands can you use them more than once. This one. also, I have used this in my house vents and it will have my house smelling magnificent.
Megan H.
These dryer sheets smell GREAT! I use them in every load of laundry that goes in the dryer! They are very effective. The only con is that they are a little pricey but I guess you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend and I will be repurchasing in the future
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This product is very good for many reasons. First, it helps to keep static away. Second, it will soften the fabric that was in the dryer with it. Third, it has an amazing smell and if the smell isn't strong enough for you, you can just put more of the sheets into the dryer!
Megan S.
Pollock Pines, CA
This is by far my favorite dryer sheet, the scent and the thickness of the sheet is what I look for. The scent lasts a good long time and is evenly distributed throughout the load. It can be a few cents more expensive but I am willing to pay more but you can usually find a sale or coupon for this brand. Recommend this dryer sheet.
Leana S.
Kingsport, TN
This is my fallback when I want to switch up my scents. Smells amazing, scent isn't as long lasting as I would like. Definitely effective but it's a little pricey in my opinion. I have recommended this many times. I love this scent!
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Cabazon, CA
These are my favorite dryer sheets. I love how soft my clothes are & the smell!! It's quite calming to me when I'm taking my clothes out of the dryer. They are affordable & effective. I would definitely recommend them.