Downy Sheets 105 ct - Botanical Mist

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Enjoy the fresh, layered scent of Downy Botanical Mist™ fabric softener sheets. Just add Downy Infusions™ fabric softener sheets to the dryer to help fabrics feel wonderfully soft and smell delightfully fresh while fighting static cling! Don't forget to try Downy Infusions fabric softener sheets in our two other great scents! ; A captivating mix of fruits and florals, balanced with a woody base; Fights against pesky static cling; Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look; Specially formulated, layered scents create a luxurious experience from wash to wear; Ultra Downy Botanical.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy Sheets 105 ct - Botanical Mist!
I actually use this product In Lavender Serenity but I could it get that option to come up. I live the scent but in general try to avoid all fabric softeners because they are full of chemicals. My husband insists upon using them so I will buy the lavender serenity and it has a really nice scent.
Craryville, NY
I love all of the Downy scented dryer sheets. I’ve tried a lot of dryer sheets and these are the only brand I’ve tried that actually make my towels feel soft. Other brands that are comparable still aren’t up to par with Downy. They make the best fabric softeners.
My only complaint is that they don’t sell giant boxes of these dryer sheets! Downy is the only brand that actually reduces static and increases softness! I find myself switching back and forth but always returning to Downy!
These smell so good! Leave my clothes and linens smelling fresh for a couple of weeks after washing. Only need 1-2 sheets for awesome scent payoff. Would repurchase and recommend to anyone looking to switch!
Riverside , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Just bought this scent this week. Oh my gosh it smells so good. It is one of the scents that just makes you relax. I will be purchasing again. They are affordable and I would recommend this product.
These dryer sheets smell GREAT! I use them in every load of laundry that goes in the dryer! They are very effective. The only con is that they are a little pricey but I guess you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend and I will be repurchasing in the future
Aiken, SC
This product is very good for many reasons. First, it helps to keep static away. Second, it will soften the fabric that was in the dryer with it. Third, it has an amazing smell and if the smell isn't strong enough for you, you can just put more of the sheets into the dryer!
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love these! They always make my clothes smell so great! I started using these when I went to college and when I took my laundry home to do it I used these sheets and now my parents use them as well! They make my clothes smell so great!
East Amherst, NY
These are super easy to use because you just toss them in the dryer - no listening for the washer to get to the right point in the cycle. It seems more cost effective to me than the liquid as well because I never measure the liquid correctly.
Pollock Pines, CA
This is by far my favorite dryer sheet, the scent and the thickness of the sheet is what I look for. The scent lasts a good long time and is evenly distributed throughout the load. It can be a few cents more expensive but I am willing to pay more but you can usually find a sale or coupon for this brand. Recommend this dryer sheet.