BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Fabric Softener Liquid-Free & Sensitive Experience all the softness of Downy free from dyes, perfumes, and worries. Ultra Downy Free & Sensitive is the leading "free" fabric softener that's also 100% dermatologist tested. So you can focus... see more...

• I've never tried this does it have a smell? Does it work ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn C.
Butler, PA
I love downy fabric conditioner I love it way better than snuggle in my opinion I think it works way better than snuggle
erica w.
I love all fabric softeners that are fragrance free, and dermatologist tested! works just as well as the others
Caitlin D.
Lake Panasoffkee
Keeps my clothes static free except when I dry things for too long. Doesn't irritate my skin or my fiancé's.
Alycia A.
monroeville
This fabric softener keeps our clothes feeling soft and I believe it helps keep the color in the fabric
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
I love downy I use it a lot! It's one of my favorites! Leaves the clothing soft and smelling good
Shannon W.
Rockingham, VA
Makes clothes smell great and they are very soft. The dye free worked well for my baby's clothes.
Amber K.
Mocksville
I love this stuff. I have to be careful about what I use with my child and this works perfectly.
Allisyn D.
Leaves my clothes super soft, and great for all my clothes! I love it, would highly recommend.
Natalie  N.
Erial, NJ
Keeps my family's clothes in good condition and doesn't irritate our sensitive skin.
Melissa S.
Use this product on all of my toddlers clothing. He is able to experience the softness of fabric softener without being exposed to any dyes or perfumes on his sensitive skin. This product is a must in our home!
krystal h.
vidalia la
I've never tried this does it have a smell? Does it work ?