BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Fabric Softener Liquid-Free & Sensitive Experience all the softness of Downy free from dyes, perfumes, and worries. Ultra Downy Free & Sensitive is the leading "free" fabric softener that's also 100% dermatologist tested. So you can focus... see more...

• I've never tried this does it have a smell? Does it work ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mandy R.
Pahrump
I started using this six months ago when I had my baby and needed a softener free of dyes & perfumes. Very happy with this one!
Rebecca S.
Red bank, NJ
Best gentle fabric softener. Makes clothes soft without the harsh fragrance that usually irritates my skin. Has a clean smell!
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell of downy but my all time favourite has to be the free & gentle only because it doesn't have that strong smell
Ka H.
Merced, CA
Really great product

Love the scent. Makes everything soft especially towels. Love the formula and packaging. Long lasting
Kaitlyn C.
Butler, PA
I love downy fabric conditioner I love it way better than snuggle in my opinion I think it works way better than snuggle
erica w.
I love all fabric softeners that are fragrance free, and dermatologist tested! works just as well as the others
Amber K.
Mocksville
I love this stuff. I have to be careful about what I use with my child and this works perfectly.
Shannon W.
Rockingham, VA
Makes clothes smell great and they are very soft. The dye free worked well for my baby's clothes.
fatima r.
Marina, CA
I love downy I use it a lot! It's one of my favorites! Leaves the clothing soft and smelling good
Allisyn D.
Leaves my clothes super soft, and great for all my clothes! I love it, would highly recommend.
krystal h.
vidalia la
I've never tried this does it have a smell? Does it work ?