BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Fabric Softener Liquid-Free & Sensitive Experience all the softness of Downy free from dyes, perfumes, and worries. Ultra Downy Free & Sensitive is the leading "free" fabric softener that's also 100% dermatologist tested. So you can focus... see more...

• I've never tried this does it have a smell? Does it work ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Annie T.
Nashville, TN
Love this because it has no scent. Softens well, doesn't irritate my skin. Not many other unscented fabric softeners out there
Mandy R.
Pahrump
I started using this six months ago when I had my baby and needed a softener free of dyes & perfumes. Very happy with this one!
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell of downy but my all time favourite has to be the free & gentle only because it doesn't have that strong smell
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
Best gentle fabric softener. Makes clothes soft without the harsh fragrance that usually irritates my skin. Has a clean smell!
Ka H.
Merced, CA
Really great product

Love the scent. Makes everything soft especially towels. Love the formula and packaging. Long lasting
Kaitlyn C.
Butler, PA
I love downy fabric conditioner I love it way better than snuggle in my opinion I think it works way better than snuggle
erica w.
I love all fabric softeners that are fragrance free, and dermatologist tested! works just as well as the others
Caitlin D.
Lake Panasoffkee
Keeps my clothes static free except when I dry things for too long. Doesn't irritate my skin or my fiancé's.
Amber K.
Mocksville
I love this stuff. I have to be careful about what I use with my child and this works perfectly.
fatima r.
Marina, CA
I love downy I use it a lot! It's one of my favorites! Leaves the clothing soft and smelling good
krystal h.
vidalia la
I've never tried this does it have a smell? Does it work ?