BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Fabric Softener Liquid-Free & Sensitive Experience all the softness of Downy free from dyes, perfumes, and worries. Ultra Downy Free & Sensitive is the leading "free" fabric softener that's also 100% dermatologist tested. So you can focus... see more...

• I've never tried this does it have a smell? Does it work ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Krys R.
Prior to my second child I wasn't too strict about what I washed out laundry in but after he came and with very sensitive skin I knew we had to make some changes. Trusting the downy name and product over the years compelled me to try their free and clear line first and after which I had no reason to switch as we have had no issues with his skin in relationship to detergents as it been. I love how it keeps the clothes long lasting as with two boys 23.2 months apart I had everything down to my youngest!
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
This is my new favorite fabric softener. I love the sweet, gentle scent (no harsh perfumes) and the fact that it has no dyes in it. So even if my husband does do laundry sometime and pours the fabric softener right on top of the clothes, it has no dyes to stain our clothes with like others have in the past. I find it to be just as effective as the other brands I have tried, just without the perfume and dyes, which makes me love it even more.
Katie W.
After having my daughter I became very diligent about what detergents and products I use. Since she has such sensitive skin it was a struggle to find something that didn't irritate her skin. Downy's free and clear fabric conditioner was the answer to prayers. It makes/keeps your clothes nice and soft without the irritation that fragrances can cause. I'm one happy mom with this product. It's a definite must in our household!
Mynt C.
Ok this is the best fabric softener out there. For sensitive skin especially with children you do not want to use much fabric softener and never do you want to use sheets. This was a nice compromise, it is rinsed through prior to the dryer and is "free & clear" so much nicer for your skin!
Jennifer J.
El Centro, CA
I've been using downy for a couple of years and i still love the smell of it. I really like how the smell stays all day in my clothes. I never get tired of smelling it.
Karlee L.
Absolutely love this product! My clothes are so soft and cozy. My daughter looooves when her blankets come out of the wash because they are so soft.
Luke T.
Los Angeles
The only fabric softener I will use! I'm not a fan of heavily scented fabric softener and this product keeps my clothes looking amazing!
Cami H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great product from an awesome and trustworthy company. I would recommend this to anyone especially those with sensitive skin.
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
I love how soft this makes our towels! They're so fluffy and luxurious and all I did was add some of this Downy Fabric Conditioner.
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
Best gentle fabric softener. Makes clothes soft without the harsh fragrance that usually irritates my skin. Has a clean smell!
krystal h.
vidalia la
I've never tried this does it have a smell? Does it work ?