BY DOWNY

Downy Ultra Fabric Softener Liquid-Free & Sensitive Experience all the softness of Downy free from dyes, perfumes, and worries. Ultra Downy Free & Sensitive is the leading "free" fabric softener that's also 100% dermatologist tested. So you can focus... see more...

• I've never tried this does it have a smell? Does it work ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany A.
I usually break out in hives when I use scented laundry stuff and for some reason this is the only unscented fabric softener I can find. It does the job and I don't break out so this is my go to.
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
So awesome! Clothes still smell fresh and clean but is also good for my skin because we have sensitive skin and allergies to dyes and fragrances. Feels so soft and would recommend it to anyone who has skin problems.
Michelle S.
I use this for my daughters clothes with drift detergent. I love how soft it makes her clothes with out braking her out or drying out her skin!! It's not too pricey which helps a lot on a tight budget!! I would defiantly recommend.
Jennifer W.
My go to. Gentle on my babies' skin and our clothes. It's not over priced and can find this in most stores. It's not over priced like most brand and you usually can find a sale. I've been using this for year and don't plan on changing.
Lonna R.
Depew, NY
I really like this fabric softener because it keeps my clothes nice and soft with very few wrinkles. More specifically I like the fragrance free one because I can use it with any of my detergents and there's no scent clashing.
Breanna W.
Twin Falls
Wonderful product. It is a part of every load I put in. I am able to use it on my infants clothes as well. I love how soft it leaves them without having a scent or any dyes. I love this product and would recommend it.
Tasha C.
Longview , WA
I love how nice this makes our clothes without any dyes or smells it doesn't irritate my children's sensitive skin. It is easy to use and is a great value for the price. I would definitely buy this product again
Wendee R.
South Shore, KY
Picky skin yet it can still feel good under clothes~

My son has developed a skin condition and has been terrible getting it cleared up. He really missed having fabric softner in/on his clothes. I have always used softner and he has grown accustomed to his clothes being soft and not chaffing him. Well I was so nervous to try any of the other free and gentle softners I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Then I realized Downy Liquid Fabric Conditioner and I didn't even think twice. I have been using Downy his entire life and I knew I could trust the product and the way it worked and didn't work!!! Way to go DOWNY!!!!
Sherry S.
Walls, MS
I purchase this product because my son has very sensitive skin. I was worried that because the product doesn't have a scent that it wouldn't work the same as the other products. Well I was wrong, it works just as well.
Krys R.
Prior to my second child I wasn't too strict about what I washed out laundry in but after he came and with very sensitive skin I knew we had to make some changes. Trusting the downy name and product over the years compelled me to try their free and clear line first and after which I had no reason to switch as we have had no issues with his skin in relationship to detergents as it been. I love how it keeps the clothes long lasting as with two boys 23.2 months apart I had everything down to my youngest!
krystal h.
vidalia la
I've never tried this does it have a smell? Does it work ?