BY DOWNY

Laura C.
Florida
 was excited to try this new scent. I haven't used Downy in a while because I feel it is too costly per load and most of all I didn't care for the scents..  In the store I smelled it through the box and thought it smelled okay but hoped once I opened it and was able to use it on my clothes I would like it much more. This was not the case. I'm really not fond of the scent. It also barely if at all scented the laundry. In my case that was good since I don't care for it but normally if I'm purchasing a specific scent then I expect to smell it on my clothes. In order to smell this at all I have to use two to three sheets per normal size loads. Overall I'm not at all a fan of the scent or the price. My family also didn't like the scent. The only thing that was really good was that with just one sheet, it did in fact soften my clothes a bit more compared to my usually brad. I rather not pay more for less.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
This fabric Softener is good I liked it and the Bottle is Pretty and Purple I have no complaints about it . It is really great and effective for softness and fragrance . Pricewise it is good not expensive at all. I bought Mine at the Mexican Grocery store .
TaShyra G.
I saw this fabric softener and got it to try when the store was out of the large bottles of the two scents I buy most often. It smells amazing, and I'll be buying the largest size available the next time I need some. It's a soft floral scent with a hint of something darker (musk, maybe?), and the combination is intoxicating. It's floral without being overly feminine, and not even my husband has any complaints about it. It's different, and we enjoy the softness and scent it provides.
Atenas P.
Downy es mi marca favorita de suavizante de telas, nunca me decepciona, todos los aromas son increíblemente deliciosos, el aroma dura bastante en mi ropa. Para mí creo que tiene un precio racionable a comparación de todo lo que hace por mi ropa.
Alieska D.
I really like this product. It has very good smell. The smell stays for a while on clothing, although not as much as they say in the ad. Its price is reasonable. I like it because there is no need to use too much product to do its job. I have already bought several times and I plan to continue buying it.
Vanessa V.
Love downy... Been using the fabric softener for years ... But must say this product is amazing. The smell stay longer than the original product this product has a longer lasting scent. When opening my linen closet it's like smells amazing each time !
Nichel B.
Ocoee, FL
I did not really notice a lasting fragrance from my laundry with the Romance Fabric Softener, it works like the original down but I prefer my plain old original Downg in the blue bottle.
Kayse P.
Elkton, MD
I'm only giving one star because in actually lite it did it's job but something in it I am allergic to which is very odd because I'm nog allergic to anything.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
These flower scent are a great change from the regular downy scents. i like my clothes to smell different than my children's so i use this one for my clothes
Yanibel Q.
This softener downy libre enjuague I like very much, because it leaves the soft clothes and with a very pleasant smell of flowers. I recommend is very good!