BY DOWNY

Softness, freshness, time saving. Easy ironing, eliminates static, color guard. see more...

Susana R.
Looove it so much ! I use for everything for my living and clothes and you go out smelling like downy ! You can go wrong with Downy no disappointments. It is expensive but you can’t beat how good it leave the softness on you’re towels I recommend!
Hadeel N.
Downy will always be my favorite fabric softener!! It is super effective and smells amazing and leaves your close super soft that you just can’t wait to put them on! I would definitely recommend it! Without it your clothes feel rough!
Kaykay H.
Valdosta, GA
Absolutely love the smell of this, I make my own all-natural laundry detergent but I add fabric softener to add softness and strengthen the smell so the clothes smell cleaner, this fabric softener is awesome and smells lovely.
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this fabric softner !!! Omg it smells sooo good and it keeps my clothes smelling good for days !!! It does not stain my clothes like other fabric softners ! I will recommend this fabric softner to everyone !
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
This stuff smells so good and keeps my clothes from getting too stiff. It really feels like the commercial when you pull your clothes out of the dryer and hold it up to your face and it’s soft and warm. I love it.
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
We have used Downy in my home since I was a little girl. It smells great, doesn’t make my sensitive skin break out and it’s very effective. It’s affordable and there is always usually a sale at Target on it.
Talisha C.
Downy is amazing softener. Our towels are so soft and smell amazing. The smell gets locked in and it is pleasant - not over powering at all. There are always sales so you can get a big jug at a decent price.
Maria M.
Downey never disappoints, leaves the laundry smelling fresh for days. It’s a big bottle but does run out fast. The price is affordable, I do recommend getting the bigger size that way you won’t run out fast!
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely love this fabric softener. It leaves my clothes smelling really good. It is very effective and I’m beyond satisfied with it. The price is very good I buy it at costco and of course I would recommend it
Selyn B.
Nipomo, CA
Downy is a great fabric softener as it is, but this fragrance just adds to my love of this product. Even days after I washed the item the fabric smells wonderful. I would recommend this product to anyone!