BY DOWNY

Softness, freshness, time saving. Easy ironing, eliminates static, color guard. see more...

Kathy R.
Brownsville, TX
Love the smell of this product! I've been using it for a long time and I like that it leaves my clothes soft and smelling great and fresh all day long even when working out.
Esthelaa R.
Laredo, TX
This! OMG, this is one of the best detergents I've ever had! The fresh floral smell penetrates the atmosphere of wherever you are going. The smell lasts for the longest time and forms this beautiful bubble that let's others know of your presence. It's truly fabulous! In addition, the clothes are soft and snuggly!! Beautifully crafted product.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I've only found this locally a few times but it reminds me of the old doesn't with the yellow cap that they made years ago. I love this scent. It's fresh, liners on your clothes long after you wash them and makes them feel soft. A definite favorite, I just wish more stores carried it.
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Very effective! Smells wonderful. Delivers everything promised. It just gets too expensive when doing laundry for a family of 8. I wish I could use it all the time but I can't afford it. I frequently use the generic or store versions instead and only this when there is a good sale.
maria p.
I love this product, it really does what it promises, it makes the task of washing much easier and it does not mistreat your hands at all, the clothes are soft and with a rich aroma that feels good
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
Downy free rinsing product is excellent to soften clothes and leave with a pleasant aroma after applying the soap to wash. Love is product and is one of my favorite
maria c.
oviedo, FL
Este enjuague es muy práctico ya que no requiere que se saque con agua, es decir, remojas la ropa en este enjuague después de haberla lavado y ya, así que si andas corta de tiempo este es el indicado
Lauren B.
Schaumburg, IL
We use this on our sheets, blankets, and kids towels. The scent last for awhile and is very calming, and simple, it's not overpowering. My family definitely thinks it's smells like "nightime"
Stefhani V.
Los Angeles, CA
It's so rare to find a fabric softener that's gonna leave your clothes smelling fresh all day but Downy sticks to its job and leaves it feeling fresh and soft throughout the day.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
I buy a big box like this at SAMs club. Great value!!!! My grandma used to use downy and that's one smell I will never forget. It reminds me of her everything I use it.