Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesDowny
Downy Infusions Liquid Fabric Softener, Calm Scent

Downy® Infusions™ Liquid Fabric Softener, Calm Scent

The soothing scents of lavender and vanilla bean flutter to life in Downy Infusions Calm Fabric Softener, for clothes that smell as comforting as they feel. Use this scented fabric enhancer in your laundry for a tranquil, calm scent in your fabrics.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy® Infusions™ Liquid Fabric Softener, Calm Scent!
Stella B.
Paris, KY
Downy® Infusions™ Liquid Fabric Softener, Calm Scent uploaded by Stella B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always buy Downy softeners. What is better to lay down in clean awesomely smelling bed linen? Maybe just to eat hot and crispy out-of-oven bread)))) I also use Downy dryer sheets. Can’t tell which fragrance l like most, they all work fine to me.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Downy® Infusions™ Liquid Fabric Softener, Calm Scent uploaded by Lucy H.
I fell in love with this Downy Calm Lavender scent. My clothes smell good no matter if it's been five after I washed and dried them.
Angela C.
Elizabethport, NJ
Downy® Infusions™ Liquid Fabric Softener, Calm Scent uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite downy scents the smell is so beautiful and calming. The best part is the smell subtle but present, I enjoy washing my bedding and sleeping in afterward. The scent is not so feminine for those worried men will not like it so much, if anything the smell is an alluring gender neutral scent.
Claudia  M.
My favorite scent to use in wash hand soap. The scent is long lasting and my clothes smell good. It's long lasting but it's a little pricy
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Downy® Infusions™ Liquid Fabric Softener, Calm Scent uploaded by Brittany G.
I love this scent! I use Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Original Scent along with Downy® Infusions™ Liquid Fabric Softener, Calm Scent and 7 Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity Scent In-wash Scent Booster Laundry 5.7 Oz. then I finish my laundry off with Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent and my clothes come out so clean and smell so good! These are the only products that I feel truly get my clothes clean! I highly recommend!
Rebecca B.
Valdosta, GA
Downy® Infusions™ Liquid Fabric Softener, Calm Scent uploaded by Rebecca B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has a very pleasant scent. I really enjoy the smell of the lavender and vanilla mixed together, it is very fresh. The smell lasts all day and my family gets a lot of compliments that we smell good, lol! I also like how soft it makes my clothes feel, this is a great product for a great price.
Maria G.
1,016 reviews
Downy® Infusions™ Liquid Fabric Softener, Calm Scent uploaded by Maria G.
My favorite one to use now! Smells amazing leaves clothes so soft. Scent last a long time. We love anything lavender.
Charlene R.
Downy® Infusions™ Liquid Fabric Softener, Calm Scent uploaded by Charlene R.
Looooove it the smell stays with my clothes for weeks after washing them. The price is amazing and the smell is to the moon for me. I will always buy this product it is a keeper.
Dawn W.
Beechgrove, TN
This smells so amazing. Not only do I use it on my laundry I take a cap full and some warm water in a squirt bottle and use it as furniture spray. It makes the entire house smell amazing. And then I don't have to buy lysol or any other room sprays.
Melanie  S.
Williamsburg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This fabric softener is my favorite. The scent is so nice! My clothes are soft and stay fresh for a very long time.

Looking for your answer?