Downy® Infusions™ Lavender Serenity In-Wash Scent Booster 19.5 oz. Shaker uploaded by Susan C.

BY DOWNY #45 in Laundry Scent Booster

Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity In-Wash Scent Booster infuses fabrics with the soothing scent of lavender and vanilla. To use, simply shake the scent beads into the washer drum before adding clothes. Use as many scent beads as you want—you control the amount of scent. During the wash, perfume capsules are infused into your fabrics with touch-activated scent technology. That means you can release the comforting scent of Lavender Serenity whenever you want, simply by touching or rubbing fabrics. Use Downy Infusions scent beads in addition to laundry detergent, and pair with matching Lavender Serenity Fabric Conditioner and Dryer Sheets for more of the scent you love. see more...

annika f.
La Mirada, CA
i love this product! it is awesome for keeping my clothes soft! the scent is wonderful and makes my clothes smell great! i would recommend this product to my friends. it was a little pricey, but it is worth every penny!
Susan C.
Pinson
We love Down Infusions! I made 100% wool balls (5 in total) out of wool yarn. I use them in place of my dryer sheets. I keep a jar of Down Infusions with the balls ready for the dryer. It saves me trying to get the softener in the wash, and my clothes come out lightly scented, soft and static free!
Susan W.
Madison
This is really nice to add to bedding and linens.  The lavender smell is soothing and soft - and I feel helps with bedding.  It's very effective, no mess, but it is expensive given the amount you need to use for a full load.  I do recommend, but honestly - the Gain is my favorite!
Sarah M.
Fairfield, CA
Absolutely love this fabric softener. My parents used this one growing up and I continue to use it to this day. I haven't tried others but this has never let me down. Keeps my clothes feeling soft! I would definitely recommend this especially if you love lavender!
Lynsay W.
South Bend, IN
No need for perfume when you have this scent-booster! Its smells AMAZING and keeps clothes smelling fresh for a long time, even when theyre packed away. Its a little pricier than other scent boosters but soo much better than the others.
Amanda M.
Sherman, TX
I love these for extra scent on towels, sheets, and really anything that I want extra clean. They work great on all materials. They're affordable I just wish they came in a bigger container. I would definitely recommend them
Brandy D.
Hanover, IN
This is by far my favorite product to use in my laundry! It smells fantastic! The best smell ever. You won't be disappointed using this product. It is affordable. I would recommend to everyone! Great, great, great!
Claretny C.
Chesapeake , VA
I like this much mainly because of the relaxing smell that perdures on your clothes once washed. It really leaves them soft and that lavander touch really makes the difference; it's my mom's favorite as well!
Yanira G.
Federal Way, WA
This fabric softener leaves my clothes smelling so delicious. The scent lingers on after for days. Only con is that the price is kinda pricey for a fabric softener but if you want your clothes smelling extra good then it's worth the extra money.
Tamara A.
Castle Rock, WA
This smells so good. Love it. Had to get this to replace my mrs Meyers as they stopped selling it at my local target. This smells just as good. I only wish it was more natural.