Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesDowny
Downy Infusions In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Romantic Scent

Downy® Infusions™ In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Romantic Scent

Who knew laundry could be so sensual? The delicate floral aroma of white tea and peony inspires romance wherever your clothes are with Downy Infusions Romantic In-Wash Scent Booster Beads. Just shake a little or a lot of these scented beads into the cap and pour directly into the drum of your washing machine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy® Infusions™ In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Romantic Scent!
Hannah L.
Morgantown, WV
Downy® Infusions™ In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Romantic Scent uploaded by Hannah L.
110% my favorite scent by Downey!!!! I buy all of it in this scent. I get so sad when I’m low and the stores are sold out of this scent. If you have not tried this one you need to. Just remember to throw the beads in before the clothes.
Adiamis D.
Naples, FL
Downy® Infusions™ In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Romantic Scent uploaded by Adiamis D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Fascinada con este producto!!!..He probado varias esencias y sin duda esta es una de mis predilectas tiene un toque dulce.Sin duda alguna voy a repetir la compra..Si no lo has comprado tienes que hacerlo!!
Lindsey T.
Purchased at: Amazon
My FAVORITE laundry product and scent. I’m so glad I discovered this stuff and this scent in particular. You only need a little bit and you will still smell it. The smell lasts such a long time. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Brenda G.
Fresno, CA
I will love to try this project out for my clothes so they can smell good and fresh I love it
Mackenzie B.
Philadelphia, PA
HANDS DOWN OBSESSED with this smell! It’s amazing! I use it for everything even as an air freshener I just can’t get enough of it! This scent can be hard to find so I always stock up when I find it because it’s that good! I tell everyone I know that enjoys fresh smelling laundry to get this product!
Laney D.
Smells great and they are easy to put in. I’ve used these for over a year. Nice product.
carolina R.
Puyallup, WA
Absolutely by far the best smelling scent there is! I cant always afford it but when I can or I see a deal this is my go To. Long lasting soft romantic smell !
Megan B.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok so if you haven’t used downy scent booster beads I highly recommend you do! The clothes smell amazing during and after washing and the scent sticks!
Ashley M.
Holbrook, NY
Downy is my go-to fabric softener brand. The scent literally lasts weeks on end. This scent is my all time favorite. I highly recommend it if you want proper care of your clothes. You don't need a lot for it to make everything so fresh.
Cassandra F.
Perth, ON
2,425 reviews
I am constantly using these beads when I do laundry. It makes my clothes smell lovely, and not just when I take them out of the dryer, but even after days of hanging in my closet.

Looking for your answer?