Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesDowny
Downy Infusions In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Bliss Scent

Downy® Infusions™ In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Bliss Scent

Find happiness in the little things by changing how you do laundry. Downy Infusions Bliss In-Wash Scent Booster Beads combine the sweet scent of amber and rose for clothes that smell as vibrant as they look. Just shake a little or a lot of these scented beads into the cap and pour directly into the drum of your washing machine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy® Infusions™ In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Bliss Scent!
Josie B.
Jenkintown, PA
Downy® Infusions™ In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Bliss Scent uploaded by Josie B.
Purchased at: Target
Smells so clean & girly! It was relatively affordable and does the job well. It also lasts a long time. Love this stuff 🥰
Alicia W.
Wausau, FL
I love it! The scent is lovely. Stays smelling like fresh laundry even after hanging in my closet for months. Love the way my towels always smell so good.
Marianna S.
Manistee, MI
Downy® Infusions™ In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Bliss Scent uploaded by Marianna S.
Purchased at: Target
I’m absolutely obsessed with this scent. It’s just a perfect blend of musky and flowery, and not sweet or overly girly/feminine. Such a cozy scent, and it makes me excited to go to bed and smell it on my sheets. That’s how good it is. My husband loves the scent too. The beads are great in the way that they make the scent stay longer on the fabric. I also use the fabric softener and dryer sheets (if I use the dryer), so it’s really nice to be able to layer the scent, and prolong it. This scent is my ride or die, and if they made a detergent as well, my life would be complete.
Claudia N.
I LOVE THE SCENT OF AMBER AND ROSE. IT LEAVES THE CLOTHES REFRESHED AND SMELLING GREAT A WHOLE LOT LONGER. IT IS VERY AFFORDABLE AND GREAT ITEM TO PURCHASE.
Elle R.
Burnaby, BC
Ice said it before and ill say it again, I LOVE THIS SCENT whoever came up with it is a genius! I can’t get enough of it. pricewise i think is average.
Getsibeth H.
Davie, FL
This product is like a bonba de oloree that refreshes my clothes and traps the most fragrant fragrance there is.
Adela K.
Baltimore
Downy® Infusions™ In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Bliss Scent uploaded by Adela K.
Purchased at: Target
Smells really greattttt. I cannot wait try the other variety they have. Definitely will recommend this product
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
I love adding these to the washer . Just cause my husband works outside and his clothes usually smell horrible and this stuff takes that horrible BO smell away
Madison H.
Springfield, MO
Been loving these lately!!! They smell amazing and really help take the stink out of my boyfriends clothes after a day of working outside in the heat. Affordable and will continue to purchase these. Downy® Infusions™ In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Calm Scent
Alex Q.
Ladysmith, BC
I absolutely adore downy, they are second to none in their softener’s. I especially love the in wash scent beads you can control how much how little. The scent of this one is great, not overwhelming just enough. Smells like a rose garden in bloom!

Looking for your answer?