Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesDowny
Downy Infusions Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Romantic Scent

Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Romantic Scent

Who knew laundry could be so sensual? The delicate floral aroma of white tea and peony inspires romance wherever your clothes are with Downy Infusions Romantic Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets. Scented sheets refresh clothes to keep them soft and help prevent laundry static. Safe for all fabrics and dryers, simply load your machine, toss in a laundry sheet, and dry.

Who loves this like me?
Do these sheets have a fruity smell or a floral smell?
Start your review of Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Romantic Scent!
Angela  H.
Bettendorf, IA
I have severe allergies and can not use perfume like I would like.. These fabric softener sheets along with the same fabric softener make my clothes smell like I sprayed some perfume on.. The smell is amazing and isn’t so strong that it aggregates my allergies..
Dani C.
San Pablo, CA
I love them for clothes they leave a clean and soft smell and for weeks I love this productDowny® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent
Ursula R.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Another great smelling dryer sheet. Downy will have u washing clothes every day just to get the smell through the house.
Marly S.
Acworth, GA
I love the scent of these dryer sheets. I also love how fresh and clean they make my clothes.
Sandra C.
San Antonio, TX
I love all Downy fabric softeners they smell amazing leave my clothes felling fresh even for days after wash
Samantha B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this smell! I have it in every laundry item it comes in. This helps keep static at bay while the clothes are in the dryer.
Stacy A.
Trumann, AR
I love adding dryer sheets to my laundry because I feel that it makes the clothes smell fresher and reduces static by a lot. I enjoy the extra boot of freshness from the addition of them to my daily laundry chore.
Eva O.
Clarksburg, WV
I love the Infusions from Downy. Does not leave the clothes with a strong scent.. very light and refreshing.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
I absolutely love these !! I love the smell and my husband does too. We get the beads for the washer too just because our clothes always smell so good
Delora B.
Pikeville, NC
Soft clothes and an absolutely amazing scent to boot. I always make sure to throw a couple of these in a fresh load of laundry. They definitely will help with static as well as keeping your clothes fresh!