Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesDowny
Downy Infusions Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent

Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent

The soothing scents of lavender and vanilla bean flutter to life in Downy Infusions Calm Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, for clothes that smell as comforting as they feel. Your clothes will have a calming lavender scent after you use this scented fabric enha

Do you use dryer sheets[product:downy-infusions-calm-dryer-sheets-lavender-and-vanilla-bean-200ct] ?
[product:downy-infusions-calm-dryer-sheets-lavender-and-vanilla-bean-200ct] Do they fall apart in the dryer or tend to stay together?
What store has them ?
Start your review of Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent!
Eva O.
Clarksburg, WV
Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent uploaded by Eva O.
I like switching up using different fabric sheets. Downy is one of my favorite brands and this scent is so amazing and smells so good and it’s relaxing when you are ready to go to bed.
Kaitlan  G.
Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent uploaded by Kaitlan  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are by far my favorite fabric softeners. These ones and the more teal ones. They smell sooo good! These do a really great job at keeping your cloths smelling good for a long time. They also do a great job at keeping your cloths soft and comfortable. They are priced right in the same range as most other fabric softeners and well worth it. I would highly recommend. I'll will continue purchasing. Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent
Kylee C.
Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent uploaded by Kylee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite dryer sheets ever. The scent of these is just TOO good, and there really is something a bit calming about it oddly enough, lol. I think that might be the lavender coming through, and paired with the vanilla bean notes it’s just perfect. Soon as I take something out of the dryer the relaxing scent hits me. If you’re washing clothes or bed sheets I’d say pair this with a good wrinkle fighting dryer sheet just in case you forget to take your clothes or whatever out of the dryer promptly. I’ll buy these again n again! 🥰💜
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent uploaded by Heather G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent My clothes smell wonderful when I use these. It’s not an overwhelming scent, but just enough. Using these, if I fold things to put in drawers, I can pull those clothes out like 2 weeks later and I can still smell the sweet fragrance.
Angelina  C.
Keene, NH
Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent uploaded by Angelina  C.
Purchased at: Target
My whole family loves the smell of these Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent the scent is long lasting and very calming. I love the adorable packaging, these dryer sheets leave your clothes so soft with a beautiful scent. I would recommend these dryer sheets. You can find them at almost any store target 🎯 or Walmart
Josie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent uploaded by Josie B.
Smell heavenly! Really leaves a refreshing & calming smell on my clothes. Definitely a unisex scent! Love these 💜
Esmeralda B.
Fort Pierce, FL
Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent uploaded by Esmeralda B.
The sheets smell really fantastic I’m used to just using a plain smell sheet but when I opened the dryer door it was like a lavender bomb went off
Adina F.
Hewlett, NY
Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent uploaded by Adina F.
THE SMELL OF THESE IS THE BEST IVE EVER SMELLED. I’m not even an Avid dryer sheets person but holy sh*t are these good. I love using these for my sheets and blankets and sometimes I’ll ever rip them in half for small loads!
Brandis W.
Flagler Beach, FL
Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent uploaded by Brandis W.
I order these on repeat from amazon, this scent is amazing and long lasting and my absolute go to!
Ursula R.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Truly calming I love this scent. They should sale this in a candle or room spray. The smell last for about two weeks in my drawer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tiffany  C.
Hillsborough, NH
il y a un an
Cheri S. il y a un an
I didn't know they made those. So I'm going to look for those next time I go to the store.
Tiffany A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
il y a 2 ans
Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, Calm Scent Do they fall apart in the dryer or tend to stay together?
Chantal H. il y a 2 ans
Mine always stay together. Great product!
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
il y a 3 ans
Jamie B. il y a 3 ans
Yes. Your clothes will smell great.