Downy® Infusions™ Botanical Mist™ In-Wash Scent Booster

• Gets rid of unpleasant odors
  • Safe for all colors and fabrics
  • Lovely floral scent

Let the magical beads of Botanical Mist from Downy® Infusions do the job of getting rid of sweaty, unpleasant odors from your laundry and replacing them with a soft, lovely floral scent. All you need is to drop the in-wash scent booster beads into the machine before you add the clothes. This scent booster works well for all colors and fabrics.

Downy Infusions Botanical Mist beads infuse your fabrics with even more of the touch-activated scent you love. Pair with Infusions Fabric Conditioner and Infusions Dryer Sheets for even more wonderful freshness.

• Touch-activated, premium scent
  • You control the amount of scent you want
  • Pair with Infusions Fabric Conditioner for even more scent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy® Infusions™ Botanical Mist™ In-Wash Scent Booster!
How would you rate this product?
Wilkes Barre, PA
I don’t use these very often. But I do love to use them on my towels and sheets. That’s where I personally love to have that extra smell booster.
Beaverton, AL
I absolutely love the downy botanical mist fabric softener. It smells amazing and the sent lasts on your clothes and a plus your clothes are soft.
Jacksonville, NC
Didn't really notice that much of a difference using these in the wash with my towels. I noticed a little scent but it wasn't what I expected.
Love this scent booster! The smell is great. I also love the coordinating fabric softener because it really helps to protect my clothes.
Wartburg, TN
Great fabric booster. Has a great fresh smell and works really good to keep my clothes smelling good and feeling soft and clean.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my absolute favorite sent booster. I have to use this everytime I wash clothes. I think I'm addicted to the smell now. 😂
perris, CA
the smell is amazing I just didn't like the fact that after I dry the clothes it doesn't smell anything like the softener
Norcross, GA
Best scent booster ever! It's a cute unique way to add more scent to your clothes. And it really does help with the smell
kansas city, mo
These. Smell. AMAZING!!! They do such a good job. Last longer than the liquid. Won’t use any other brand!
Two Rivers, WI
Love the scent and very long lasting. Effective and affordable. Will continue to use with my laundry l.

Looking for your answer?