Downy® Infusions™ Botanical Mist™ In-Wash Scent Booster uploaded by Alma G.

BY DOWNY

• Gets rid of unpleasant odors
  • Safe for all colors and fabrics
  • Lovely floral scent

Let the magical beads of Botanical Mist from Downy® Infusions do the job of getting rid of sweaty, unpleasant odors from your laundry and replacing them with a soft, lovely floral scent. All you need is to drop the in-wash scent booster beads into the machine before you add the clothes. This scent booster works well for all colors and fabrics.

Downy Infusions Botanical Mist beads infuse your fabrics with even more of the touch-activated scent you love. Pair with Infusions Fabric Conditioner and Infusions Dryer Sheets for even more wonderful freshness.

• Touch-activated, premium scent
  • You control the amount of scent you want
  • Pair with Infusions Fabric Conditioner for even more scent

Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I've always had the problem that my clothes begin to smell like my closet after a while, but after adding these to the mix I don't have the problem anymore. The smell lingers for weeks and it's never overwhelming and very pleasant. These obviously aren't meant to get your clothes any cleaner so if your budget is tight I would recommend forgoing these but if you can swing it and you want your laundry to smell delightful for weeks, give this a shot!
Nallely J.
I absolutely love these! A little bit goes a long way with these. It does not take much, and they leave my clothes smelling great for days. I found a few other diy ideas that work great to freshen up my place as well, such as putting some in the litter box and it definitely covers up any odors.
Joanna P.
Austin
My favorite!, I me one of those persons who love a good smell in their clothes!, well in order to do so I use this product. I am so happy since I add this to my weekend laundry routine. One bottle can be use for at least a month ( 2 loads per weekend). Try it!
Carla B.
Boaz, AL
Easy pour spout. Use as much or as little as you want. Great add on smell. Higher priced so we don't use as often as we would like. Does last a whole so that helps offset the costs.
Phoebe W.
Tempe, AZ
Makes clothes super soft and leaves them smelling super fresh! People comment on the smell of my clothes (in a good way) all the time since using this. It is a bit pricy, but it's for sure worth it to me to have fresh soft clothes!
H S.
Boston, MA
Smells lovely, but I can't justify buying a product who's only purpose is to provide a scent. Don't get me wrong, I love having fresh smelling clothes and perhaps I'll buy this if laundry detergent ever stops focuses on being effective and smelling great, but there's no other practical reason to buy this (personally).
Courtney W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I think this is amazing. If you pair it with the same scented laundry detergent your clothes come out smelling and feeling so great! It is super affordable and now I consider it a laundry essential. Give it a go!
themulattopanda_511 P.
Bancroft
These make your clothes smell sooo good and fresh and it last even after you wear the clothing. They're great. I recommend them for people who work in factories and places where they get dirty and stinky.
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this stuff its awesome!! The one thing that i dont really like is that it is so expensive and it doesnt come with a lot... they smell awesome though and they work reallly good. I recommend buying this!

Target