Downy® Infusions™ Botanical Mist In-Wash Scent Booster 13.2 oz. Shaker uploaded by Alma G.

BY DOWNY #70 in Laundry Scent Booster

Downy Infusions Botanical Mist In-Wash Scent Booster infuses fabrics with a natural watery scent with a touch of sweetness. To use, simply shake the scent beads into the washer drum before adding clothes. Use as many scent beads as you want—you control the amount of scent. During the wash, perfume capsules are infused into your fabrics with touch-activated scent technology. That means you can release the refreshing scent of Botanical Mist whenever you want, simply by touching or rubbing fabrics. Use Downy Infusions scent beads in addition to laundry detergent, and pair with matching Botanical Mist Fabric Conditioner and Dryer Sheets for more of the scent you love. see more...

themulattopanda_511 P.
Bancroft
These make your clothes smell sooo good and fresh and it last even after you wear the clothing. They're great. I recommend them for people who work in factories and places where they get dirty and stinky.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Love the smell so freshingly fresh and instantly you can tell the difference with the clothes gives that extra boost of frangance with your favorite detergent. Also noticed it acted like a fabric softener so its a plus as well!
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I've always had the problem that my clothes begin to smell like my closet after a while, but after adding these to the mix I don't have the problem anymore. The smell lingers for weeks and it's never overwhelming and very pleasant. These obviously aren't meant to get your clothes any cleaner so if your budget is tight I would recommend forgoing these but if you can swing it and you want your laundry to smell delightful for weeks, give this a shot!
H S.
Smells lovely, but I can't justify buying a product who's only purpose is to provide a scent. Don't get me wrong, I love having fresh smelling clothes and perhaps I'll buy this if laundry detergent ever stops focuses on being effective and smelling great, but there's no other practical reason to buy this (personally).
Nallely J.
I absolutely love these! A little bit goes a long way with these. It does not take much, and they leave my clothes smelling great for days. I found a few other diy ideas that work great to freshen up my place as well, such as putting some in the litter box and it definitely covers up any odors.
Nichole H.
I was the type to go to liquid fabric softener all the time! One day, I was given a sample of this fabric softener at my local Sam's Club along with Tide Pods. I decided to try it out with a small load to see its effects! I loved it! Scent was wonderful! I went right back to the store and bought me the full size bottle!
Joanna P.
Austin
My favorite!, I me one of those persons who love a good smell in their clothes!, well in order to do so I use this product. I am so happy since I add this to my weekend laundry routine. One bottle can be use for at least a month ( 2 loads per weekend). Try it!
Carla B.
Boaz, AL
Easy pour spout. Use as much or as little as you want. Great add on smell. Higher priced so we don't use as often as we would like. Does last a whole so that helps offset the costs.
Phoebe W.
Tempe, AZ
Makes clothes super soft and leaves them smelling super fresh! People comment on the smell of my clothes (in a good way) all the time since using this. It is a bit pricy, but it's for sure worth it to me to have fresh soft clothes!
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
I have tried every type of scent booster on the market today, in every scent. This one is by far the strongest smelling. Definitely not in a bad way. It pretty much smells like you sprayed a fresh smelling body spray on your clothes.