Downy® Infusions™ Amber Blossom™ In-Wash Scent Booster uploaded by Nancy M.

BY DOWNY

• Downy Infusions scent beads give you more of the scent you love—add a little or a lot to control the amount of scent
  • Infuses fabrics with sophisticated fragrances of gardenia blooms and amber
  • Pair with matching Amber Blossom Fabric Conditioner and Dryer Sheets
  • Touch-activated scent technology keeps clothes smelling fresh throughout the day
  • Safe to use in all washing machines
  • Downy Infusions scent beads are not laundry detergent—use in addition to laundry detergent and fabric conditioner in your washing machine

Downy Infusions Amber Blossom In-Wash Scent Booster infuses fabrics with the sophisticated fragrances of gardenia blooms and amber. To use, simply shake the scent beads into the washer drum before adding clothes. Use as many scent beads as you want—you control the amount of scent. During the wash, perfume capsules are infused into your fabrics with touch-activated scent technology. That means you can release the invigorating scent of Amber Blossom whenever you want, simply by touching or rubbing fabrics. Use Downy Infusions scent beads in addition to laundry detergent, and pair with matching Amber Blossom Fabric Conditioner and Dryer Sheets for more of the scent you love.

Downy Infusions Amber Blossom beads infuse your fabrics with even more of the touch-activated scent you love. Pair with Infusions Fabric Conditioner and Infusions Dryer Sheets for even more wonderful freshness.

• Touch-activated, premium scent
  • You control the amount of scent you want
  • Pair with Infusions Fabric Conditioner for even more scent

sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
Can we talk about how good these smell! It's such a long lasting fragrance I even use it in my oil burners to make my house smell good. A little goes a long way, I highly recommend. They come in different sizes I got mine at Target for $3.99 it was on sale with a gift card deal.
Nancy M.
Santa Rosa
This makes my laundry smell fresh for weeks! It’s a nice scent, but very strong. So if you have allergies, or have a sensitive nose, I don’t recommend it.
Faith R.
I never really was a fan of these scent booster beads as I did not seen them as a necessity.  However, after using these for the first time, I was proven wrong. These exceeded my expectations.
The amber blossom scent was not too strong, or too subtle. It was just right. It made the clothing smell great when they came out of the wash. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they worked. A little also went a long way with this product, so it made it well worth the price paid for it.
The one downside that I did find is that the smell did not last for a long time, it faded quicker than I wanted it to. That being said I would repurchase because of the ease of use, and the smell of the product. I see these scent booster beads as a necessity now.

Target