Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Scent Liquid Fabric Softener 62 oz uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY DOWNY

Let the scent of your fabrics help soothe you to sleep with downy infusions in sweet dreams. The luscious scent of sweet lavendar with gourmand vanilla and cedar undertones will set the stage for a great night's sleep. The relaxing scent infuses fabrics with downy softness to ensure your bed is always ready for bedtime. Add to your washer for sheets, pajamas, and other nighttime fabrics to give them layers of relaxing scent. Layers of soothing scents pair with the sweet dreams collection for a full nightime routine. Lavender overtones with gourmand vanilla undertones create a calming scent to help soothe you to sleep. Use on sheets,... see more...

Danielle P.
Downey is the only fabric softeners you will ever find in my house! I grew up with Downey!
Taffaney M.
California
I love these my clothes are clean
And smell bomb
Great for ur clothes
Over all really good
Jessica C.
Salinas
I like it a lot cause it leaves a good smell in your clothes and the smell last for a week
Alicia g.
Love this product! The scent lasts longer than most fabric softeners and smells great too
Audrey F.
Merrillville, IN
I use this in all our households bedding and it feels and smells so soft and sweet after.
loni l.
Taylor, PA
Such a great smell! It lasts for a long time and comes in a variety of sizes
Jeannette C.
Greenville, SC
Smelled great and helped laundry smell amazing! But product was a bit watery.
This is my favourite product. I always use this when I do laundry. It leaves my clothes smelling great and feeling wonderful. We always have a bottle of this, it gets repurchased just about monthly. I always get the matching dryer sheets go great with this as well.
katriz maye m.
Winnipeg, MB
The packaging is great. it does the trick of softening the fabric and leaves a very fragrant smell on clothes that stay for a long time. The smell indeed is not too strong for the nose. Either I'm going to buy this product again or I'll try other product scents in their line. I also recommend it to others.
Stephanie R.
Belleville , ontario
I was very excited when I saw this available to order from Amazon. I love the scent combination of lavender and vanilla.
my first use I was a little disappointed it was a very light scent which isn't something downy is known for.
it worked great however. clothes were soft and static free I was just hoping for a stronger smell.