Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Scent Liquid Fabric Softener 62 oz uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY DOWNY

Let the scent of your fabrics help soothe you to sleep with downy infusions in sweet dreams. The luscious scent of sweet lavendar with gourmand vanilla and cedar undertones will set the stage for a great night's sleep. The relaxing scent infuses fabrics with downy softness to ensure your bed is always ready for bedtime. Add to your washer for sheets, pajamas, and other nighttime fabrics to give them layers of relaxing scent. Layers of soothing scents pair with the sweet dreams collection for a full nightime routine. Lavender overtones with gourmand vanilla undertones create a calming scent to help soothe you to sleep. Use on sheets,... see more...

Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
Omg this is to die for. Leaves whatever you wash with this smelling clean and refreshed for multiple days.
Alexus A.
Pana
I love this softener it smells great and always leaves my clothes soft and fresh and it's not to expensive
Andrea F.
Sacramento , CA
It was my first time trying this. I love that I only use one cap full and the scent is super noticeable
Bailey Z.
Love this brand and this scent is to die for! Never fade from clothing, so I definitely recommend this.
Gloria T.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this product, leaves my clothes smelling amazing. I still use it from time to time
Chelsea b.
Douglasville, Ga
Hands down best smelling fabric softener . I sometimes have a hard time finding it in store though
Carri V.
Gilbert , AZ
Love this Downey for my scrubs and street clothes!! Smells so pretty and makes my clothing soft!!
Diana L.
This softener leaves my laundry smelling amazing! I wish the price was more affordable though!
Erendira R.
Any Downy softner smells amazing. The downy that comes along with the detergent is amazing
Amberella L.
San Francisco
Always used Downey everyone grow up with the bear. It’s perfect it’s been around for years.