Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Scent Liquid Fabric Softener 62 oz uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY DOWNY

Let the scent of your fabrics help soothe you to sleep with downy infusions in sweet dreams. The luscious scent of sweet lavendar with gourmand vanilla and cedar undertones will set the stage for a great night's sleep. The relaxing scent infuses fabrics with downy softness to ensure your bed is always ready for bedtime. Add to your washer for sheets, pajamas, and other nighttime fabrics to give them layers of relaxing scent. Layers of soothing scents pair with the sweet dreams collection for a full nightime routine. Lavender overtones with gourmand vanilla undertones create a calming scent to help soothe you to sleep. Use on sheets,... see more...

Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
Smells like heaven! Leaves clothes and sheets smelling so lovely. Smell lasts for days--love it when clothes stay fresh for long.
Melissađź‘‘ M.
Redwood city, CA
These New scents for downy are great. Still the same softness from before but with great new scents that last for a long time.
Denice J.
Bullhead city, AZ
I've used Downey it was an old time favorite my mom used it as we were growing up and I remember the smell of the fresh scents
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
Love downy! Keeps the clothes soft and static free not to mention the glorious scent. I love all the downy infused products!
Sorahya E.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great product it keeps clothes very soft and it gives me sweet dreams. Affordable too. Definitely recommend to others.
Amy S.
Milton, PA
Smells so good. It is a little pricy but it makes your clothes super soft! The scent seems to last quite a bit as well.
Victoria A.
Suffolk, VA
Love this, it smells wonderful and makes my clothes super soft..like a vintage t-shirt. has a sort of romantic scent
Jennifer D.
Tulalip, WA
I always recommend Downy. My clothes , Towels smell amazing and the scent lasts. Keeps shirts fresh and wrinkle free.
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
Omgggg...I love this softener...all the downy infusions smell so freaking bomb....I would definitely recommend these
Gloria T.
Bakersfield, CA
I LOVE THE SEWWT SMELLS AND ALSO I LOVE THAT MY CLOTHES SMELLS GOOD, THIS IS PERFECT FOR MY SWETERS AND BED CLOTHES