Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Scent Liquid Fabric Softener 62 oz uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY DOWNY

Let the scent of your fabrics help soothe you to sleep with downy infusions in sweet dreams. The luscious scent of sweet lavendar with gourmand vanilla and cedar undertones will set the stage for a great night's sleep. The relaxing scent infuses fabrics with downy softness to ensure your bed is always ready for bedtime. Add to your washer for sheets, pajamas, and other nighttime fabrics to give them layers of relaxing scent. Layers of soothing scents pair with the sweet dreams collection for a full nightime routine. Lavender overtones with gourmand vanilla undertones create a calming scent to help soothe you to sleep. Use on sheets,... see more...

Tiffany R.
This is seriously the best fabric softener ever! This is my absolute favorite scent. I have repurchased countless times and will continue.
Ellen W.
Saint Louis , MO
Smells so amazing! Keeps clothes nice and soft, works especially nice for delicates. Scent lasts but isn't overpowering. Very affordable.
Lady B.
Rochester, NY
Is a most in my house for the laundry. The smell is just paradise. Every one in my house love it to. Even my sister had switch to it too.
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
I love to use this fabric softener on my t shirts and my sheets. It really does leave clothes feeling relaxed and soft and smells nice.
Norma A.
Riverside, CA
My mom has used downy ever since I can remember . Now I use it at my home, I love the smell and texture of my clothes after every wash.
Jessica R.
Knoxville, TN
Such a pleasant scent! Very fresh and comforting, especially when you wash your bedding in it! Have been buying for a couple years now!
amandamartinelli M.
Mount Juliet , TN
I love it when my clothes are heavily scented. This does that. It has bold scents. Average prices and coupons readily available.
dana C.
Odessa, TX
Absolutely love these. I love the scent it smells so freaking good. I wish it was green but the smell almost makes me forget that fact.
Barbara H.
Charlotte, NC
Are use this all the time I like the different fragrances it makes my clothes smell really good and my clothes come out really soft
Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
Smells like heaven! Leaves clothes and sheets smelling so lovely. Smell lasts for days--love it when clothes stay fresh for long.