Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Scent Liquid Fabric Softener 62 oz uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY DOWNY

Let the scent of your fabrics help soothe you to sleep with downy infusions in sweet dreams. The luscious scent of sweet lavendar with gourmand vanilla and cedar undertones will set the stage for a great night's sleep. The relaxing scent infuses fabrics with downy softness to ensure your bed is always ready for bedtime. Add to your washer for sheets, pajamas, and other nighttime fabrics to give them layers of relaxing scent. Layers of soothing scents pair with the sweet dreams collection for a full nightime routine. Lavender overtones with gourmand vanilla undertones create a calming scent to help soothe you to sleep. Use on sheets,... see more...

Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
North bend, WA
I wash my bedding with this fabric softener and it’s incredible! It leaves such a calming and heavenly smell in my sheets, and even makes my whole room smell good.
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Smells amazing and my clothes and blankets come out feeling super soft! A little pricey but it really helps soften the clothes and feels good on skin in winter
Emily H.
Love love love this product. I use it all the time. It works like a gem. It is worth the money. I will never stop using this product!! It makes my life easier.
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
I only use fabric softener on bedding, but I love the light, relaxing scent of the lavender. I'm not sure it does any softening, but the scent is lovely.
Johndese M.
Davenport , FL
Omg this last for days !!!! Along with the other products also I used this to wipe down some things that can't go in the washer and Omggggg its life
Amanda W.
Lockhart, AL
Downy leaves your clothes super super soft abd smelling wonderful for weeks. The variety of fragrances they have makes it hard to choose just one
Alicia B.
Bethel, OH
This is my absolute FAVORITE fabric softener! Downy is my favorite brand and this is my favorite scent out of all that they make! It's the best!
Diana C.
Mmmh I can smell this all day! I love this fabric softener, is smells soft, sweet and just perfect I finally found the perfect laundry detergent
Christina H.
I love this fabric softener. The scent last so long on clothes and smell fantastic! This keeps our clothes and sheets feeling nice and soft.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
once i found this I stuck with it. I love the scent and the bottle shape is easy to pour. Affordable and makes the laundry soft and fresh.