Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Scent Liquid Fabric Softener 62 oz uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY DOWNY

Let the scent of your fabrics help soothe you to sleep with downy infusions in sweet dreams. The luscious scent of sweet lavendar with gourmand vanilla and cedar undertones will set the stage for a great night's sleep. The relaxing scent infuses fabrics with downy softness to ensure your bed is always ready for bedtime. Add to your washer for sheets, pajamas, and other nighttime fabrics to give them layers of relaxing scent. Layers of soothing scents pair with the sweet dreams collection for a full nightime routine. Lavender overtones with gourmand vanilla undertones create a calming scent to help soothe you to sleep. Use on sheets,... see more...

Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Love the fragrance! The way we use this product is to put a cap full in with sponges and water in a plastic container, then toss a sponge in the dryer with our clothes! It works great and stretches the product. It is a little pricey so that helps stretch it out without giving up any benefits!
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
I honestly can’t stand the scent of laundry detergent or dryer sheets. Something about the smell just drives me nuts. The fact that they have different scented products makes me happy because it makes it more bearable.
Donna B.
Highview
Love the smell that this gives to my laundry. I only purchase downy because I have tried many and Downy is the best by far when it comes to scent and controlling static cling. My clothes smell amazing all of the time.
Nadire M.
Citrus Hts, CA
This product is by far one of the best fabric softners I have ever used. Downey is one of my all time favorites. The Downey Infusions in my opinion smells so good. The smell isn't to over powering the scent also lasts.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Downy is a Brand I’ve been using since I was in my early twenties and it always leaves my clothes feeling soft and clean. I started using this for my boyfriend’s elderly cat’s blanket and he loved snuggling on it.
Anna M.
I like the scent but I would almost want a little bit more of a stronger scent to make my towels smell even fresher. It's OK. Probably will try something else when I run out.
Patricia G.
Bradenton, FL
I love this softner , it leaves my clothes smelling so good and the fragrance lasts for weeks ! It never seems to disappoint me at all . Very affordable compared to other brands that the smell goes away after the first week. I totally recommend this if you haven't tried this then I suggest you make a run to the store or add it to your grocery list .
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
This is another one of my favorite fabric softeners. I have a few I really like. This has a great fragrance and leaves my towels and sheets smelling great. There is nothing better than coming out of a hot bath or shower, drying off with a soft towels and climbing into soft, clean, and great smelling sheets.
Autumn S.
New Castle, IN
The scent of this fabric softener is out of this world. I am a huge fan of lavender scents because of how calming they are and nothing is more relaxing than falling into warm sheets bathed in this scent. The scent is also long lasting so you can get many nights of Sweet Dreams.