Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams Scent Liquid Fabric Softener 62 oz uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY DOWNY

Let the scent of your fabrics help soothe you to sleep with downy infusions in sweet dreams. The luscious scent of sweet lavendar with gourmand vanilla and cedar undertones will set the stage for a great night's sleep. The relaxing scent infuses fabrics with downy softness to ensure your bed is always ready for bedtime. Add to your washer for sheets, pajamas, and other nighttime fabrics to give them layers of relaxing scent. Layers of soothing scents pair with the sweet dreams collection for a full nightime routine. Lavender overtones with gourmand vanilla undertones create a calming scent to help soothe you to sleep. Use on sheets,... see more...

Meagan G.
This fabric softner is my go to!  I love the scent, it is super effective; it makes your clothes so soft!  I have purchased it on amazon, grocery stores, drug stores, it is pretty easy to find.  I love all of their products.  This is by far my favorite, definitely worth trying!
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
This makes my clothes nice and soft and makes them smell amazing too! I love pulling them out of the dryer (especially my bkankets) because it always smells so nice.
Becky S.
I like a good fabric softener and Downy hasn't let me down. This works wonderfully, especially when put in a Downy Liquid Fabric Softener Dispensing Ball . The fragrance is very calming and blends nicely with lavender, vanilla or jasmine scented products.
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
Downy Infusions are always amazing. This one was no different except the scent was more fake lavender than I wanted. I wanted that soft lavender but it was more sweet. Not too bad and still did an awesome job.
Jenn K.
Goddard, KS
I enjoy this scent. It leaves my clothes and towels soft and lightly scented. So many softeners leave clothes too heavily scented. I like that this one is light and appropriate for all of the laundry.
Samantha G.
Salisbury, NC
Ultra Downy Infusions Fabric Softener Sweet Dreams smells amazing and doesn't leave spots on my clothes like other fabric softeners do. At only $4 a bottle it is very affordable too!
Kaylee C.
Pala, CA
I use this one a lot when I wash my clothes in delicate and it works really well I love the packaging but most of all it smells amazing and I would really recommend this to anyone.
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I wash my bedding with this fabric softener and it’s incredible! It leaves such a calming and heavenly smell in my sheets, and even makes my whole room smell good.
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
I love the infusions scents and the sweet dream sent is aaaamaazing. I have a Downey ball so a little goes a long way. My clothes feel so soft and very fragrant. Do not put to much because people will be able to smell you a mile away.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
I love the scents on the Downy line of fabric softeners. There is so many to choose from now and they are long lasting as well. Honestly when I use something other than downy I do not feel the clothing is as soft. The price is very fair I mean for the same price you can buy a bigger bottle of generic but you would not get the same results.