Downy Infusions Refresh Scent In Wash Scent Beads

Bring more energy to your laundry routine with Downy Infusions Refresh In-Wash Scent Booster Beads. This laundry scent booster’s invigorating scents of birch water and botanicals will bring a crisp, revitalizing freshness to your clothes. Just shake a little or a lot of these scented beads into the cap and pour directly into the washing machine.

Okay. I have a question, I recently purchased a different kind of downy. Has the ultra Downy infusions stain your clothes [product:downy-infusions-botanical-mist-liquid-fabric-conditioner-115-fl-oz] ?
Start your review of Downy Infusions Refresh Scent In Wash Scent Beads!
Cortni B.
Downy Infusions Refresh Scent In Wash Scent Beads uploaded by Cortni B.
I give this softener 5/5. It smells so good and leaves my towels soft. The price on this is more on the expensive side for something that isn’t exactly a NEED product. I only use it on bedding and towels so it lasts longer.
Hart L.
I actually purchased the Romantic variety. It smells so wonderful and I like packaging so pretty, the rose cap it's adorable. Soft beautiful scented laundry. Makes this chore a little bit nicer.
Florita T.
Jersey City, NJ
Love the smell of my clothes towels and bed sheets with this fabric conditioner! Makes me feel rich coz everything's so soft!!
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Downy Infusions Refresh Scent In Wash Scent Beads uploaded by Sasha P.
Purchased at: Amazon
So I had ordered this booster to try it out because I always have us the unstoppable booster which I love this smell . But this right here!! It smells so good but to top it off the scent last for at least a week .. definitely last a lot longer then the unstoppable for me!! Love it!!
kenzie H.
landover
Downy Infusions Refresh Scent In Wash Scent Beads uploaded by kenzie H.
I love Downy’s In-Wash Scent Beads give your clothes 12 weeks of long-lasting scent from wash until wear. Downy Infusions Refresh transforms your laundry with the crisp, revitalizing fragrance of birch water and botanicals
Liz H.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Target
As far as Fabric softener is concerned I feel like Downy Refresh is “top shelf”. It smells so good and lasts on my clothes and sheets etc. It costs a little more but I believe it is worth a couple dollars to have my clothes last longer and smell so good.
Alicia H.
1,372 reviews
Downy Infusions Refresh Scent In Wash Scent Beads uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love using these when washing my clothes, in addition to laundry detergent. It makes my clothes smell incredible and the smell lasts throughout several wears. They're so easy to use. This scent from this brand is the best one in my opinion. Not too harsh or overbearing. One of my favorites. I would definitely reccommend!
hannah M.
Roseville, OH
Downy Infusions Refresh Scent In Wash Scent Beads uploaded by hannah M.
Downy Infusions Refresh Scent In Wash Scent Beads uploaded by hannah M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always keep my laundry room stocked with this! My all time favorite leaves my clothes smelling amazing! This is the only kind I’ve been buying for awhile now! I love all the different downy infusions they’re all amazing and work great! The packaging is gorgeous too! Downy Infusions Refresh Scent In Wash Scent Beads
Janett J.
I buy a small bottle of this in wash scent booster, i payed $5 dls so I feel it was a little expensive, but my cloths ended up smelling really nice and soft to the touch. I will definitely buy more of this product when ever I see it on sale.
Safa A.
Savoy, IL
This product was amazing I love his smell soooooooooo much it work perfect even with baby's clothes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lila Y.
Fort defiance
il y a 2 ans
Chanel L. il y a un an
It does not, but if your getting some staines similar to the color of the Downy try changing the settings of your machine for a deeper rinse. I hope that helps