Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity Dryer Sheets - 90 Count

Downy infusions lavender serenity dryer sheets - 90 count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity Dryer Sheets - 90 Count!
I love these sheets. The scent is amazing and actually stays on after one dry cycle so you even use it again. No complaints about this product and would recommend to others.
Scottsdale, AZ
I absolutely adore these dryer sheets. I LOVE the scent as I love lavender! It's so relaxing for me to have on my clothes and sheets. The scent is great and not too strong. I definitely recommend it, and using the matching fabric softener!
Royal Oak
So I literally just got my purchase delivered today. I like to buy in bulk. I cannot buy any other scents or brands. There are brands that have the lavender scent but NOTHING compares to this! This one is gentle smelling and just so amazing! Love love! Downy Infusions Lavender Serenity Dryer Sheets - 90 Count
Havelock, NC
These work just the same as any other dryer sheet they just smell even better. It's calming so I use them on my sheets and blankets. They are the same price as their other dryer sheets with a coupon and I got it at Walmart
Sunnyside, WA
Such a strong smell. My whole laundry room smells like lavender, It's calming though. Lol. The dryer sheets pairs perfectly with the washer sent beads. Together it's a comb that last and last for days of soft feeling great smelling clothes.
Paragould , AR
I really like how fresh these dryer sheets smell. The smell can be a little strong for someone that has sensitive skin. These are very reasonably priced and they definitely make clothes and towels very soft.
My number 1 dryer sheet. Even my husband likes the smell. It's soft and light. It doesn't have that fake perfume smell. I use it in every dryer load. I don't see myself loving anything more for my clothes.
Kutztown, PA
I love the way these make my clothes smell fresh right out of the dryer and says after. My husband even gets compliments at work when I was these. I also love using the lavender on my bed sheets because it is relaxing. They also help with the static and wrinkles! Great product!
Toledo, OH
This is definitely one of the best sheet fabric softners I've bought. The scent is strong and lasts pretty well, especially with bedding, and it made my blankets soft and cozy.
Boynton Beach, FL
I LOVE these dryer sheets! They smell soooo good and I can't wait to take my clothes out of the dryer when I use these. I wish my clothes could smell like this forever! Would definitely recommend as well as buy again

Looking for your answer?