Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry Scent BoosterDowny
Infusions In-Wash Scent Booster Beads Refresh Scent

Downy Infusions In-Wash Scent Booster Beads Refresh Scent

Bring more energy to your laundry routine with Downy Infusions Refresh In-Wash Scent Booster Beads. This laundry scent booster’s invigorating scents of birch water and botanicals will bring a crisp, revitalizing freshness to your clothes. Just shake a little or a lot of these scented beads into the cap and pour directly into the washing machine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy Infusions In-Wash Scent Booster Beads Refresh Scent!
How would you rate this product?
Jenn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Love this! Smells sooo good! So Fresh and so clean! Put a little sprinkle in each load and then feel like you don’t need to rewatch in a while after
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
I love this booster it smells amazing!! I use it all the time!! Once I discovered this scent I never used a different one
Tammy S.
Talladega, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Im addicted to this stuff . If I don’t have it , I feel like my clothes won’t smell as good . A capful only a large load of clothes , and the blanket you pull out of the closet 4 weeks later still smells fresh !
Christina P.
Dayton, OH
These little beads pack a scentful punch!! And the smell keeps going and going! Sheets and towels smell fresh longer and lightly worn clothes still smell clean! I would recommend to anyone who does laundry!
Stacy B.
Fair Oaks, CA
I absolutely loves these. The scent is light and airy without being too much. The scent is long lasting as well.
Marcy W.
Rocky Mount, NC
A little bit goes a LONG way. I have chronic migraines so, I have to be careful what perfumes I use and just a few of these beads, keep my laundry fresh even after my clothes have been worn. And best of all, no raised pain for me! Will buy again!

Looking for your answer?