Downy Infusions Fabric Softener Sheets Lavender Serenity - 70 CT uploaded by Dreama W.

BY DOWNY #49 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Downy® Infusions™ Lavender Serenity™ Fabric Softener.
162 x 228 mm 6.4 x 9 inches.
70 sheets. see more...

member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
This is he only sheet softener I will use. The smell is beautiful and I'm huge on the scent. I cannot stand other smells. It leaves my clothes feeling soft. I recommend it and it's so economical.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love the downy scents. I never had a problem and my clothes always smelt good and my clothes did not feel rough at all. They come out soft and static free. In the winter I just add one extra sheet.
Stephanie M.
Conover, NC
I love Downey's original lavender vanilla sent of these but these are a really close second and my top pick ever since the other sent was discontinued. I ONLY use it on my bed sheets and towels and its also the ONLY sent i would ever use because the sent is SO relaxing. I use the same sent fabricsoftner in the washer then follow up with these in the dryer because I love the aroma in my bed sheets not to mention they ther are far softer and static free.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
These smell so good. I had to be fragrance free for a few months and I had almost forgotten the simple pleasure of opening the dryer and being greeted by warm clothes that smell delightful. These are my favorite dryer sheets, for sure.
Raquel L.
These dryer sheets banish static and leave my clothes smelling fantastic. I love lavender scented anything, and these do not disappoint! They're a little pricier than what I'm used to, but it's worth the extra change for such a great scent!
Michelle K.
Kimberly, ID
I absolutely love Downy dryer sheets. They make my clothing soft and smell great! I had a scarf that I used these dryer sheets on and pulled it out of my drawer and it smelt so wonderful. Love the smell of lavender!
Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
These are my staple to use to compliment the snuggle pods in the washer to avoid static cling and amp up the fresh scent just a tad. I hoe eat have this specific product in my tried and true list and would shine changing it.
Chantel B.
These are great to pop in the dryer for that extra scent boost and softness. I also put these in my drawers and shoe section in my closet to keep my clothes smelling fresh.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
I love Downy for creating these in this scent. These are my absolute favorite Fabric Softener sheets and basically the only kind I buy. I love the scent of Lavender but the smell of these dryer sheets is out of this world amazing. I can't get enough, and usually use 2 or 3 each time I dry because I love the scent so much! They give off a nice, strong smell, and it definitely lasts on your clothes and keeps them fresh smelling all day long. When I use these, I often get compliments on how great my clothes or blankets smell.
Becky W.
Florida, ['', '', '']
I'm a little crazy when it comes to fabric softener. I use a liquid, sheets, and the little balls that can be thrown in the wash first. I love it when my clothes smell like Lavender. It is relaxing. These are my favorite softener sheets. My laundry wouldn't be the same without them.