Downy Infusions Fabric Softener Sheets Botanical Mist - 90 CT uploaded by Cheyenne S.Downy Infusions Fabric Softener Sheets Botanical Mist - 90 CT uploaded by Jessica M.

BY DOWNY

A captivating mix of fruits and florals, balanced with a woody base. Enjoy the fresh, layered scent of Downy Botanical Mist fabric softener sheets. Just add Downy Infusions fabric softener sheets to the dryer to help fabrics feel wonderfully soft and smell delightfully fresh while fighting static cling! see more...

Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
I have never used dryer sheets. I bought these for the first time two days ago and used them and OH MY LORD! They make your clothes smell extra amazing! I didn't know how much I needed these until I tried them. If you are skeptical about dryer sheets, use them!
allie B.
State College, PA
I really like these! They make my clothes nice and soft and the scent is nice without being too strong/overpowering. It will make your laundry smell fresh and clean, but not a sickening "cleaning supplies" scent following you all day. Love it!
Brooklin J.
Bentonville, AR
Nice dryer sheets that seem to get the job done. It doesn’t leave static and it’s a little pricey. I’m disappointed because it doesn’t leave a lasting scent on the clothes but it’s still okay. I would recommend
Laura B.
I love these because you can get the Tide with this scent, the infusion beads,
Liquid softener and the sheets! They all smell amazing on their own and even better when you later the products! Fantastic!
Brittany B.
San Diego
First off I want to say the scent from these Downy Infusion Dryer Sheets are just wonderful! The invigorating smell leaves my sheets and even my clothes smelling fresh all day long, not only do these fabric softeners smell amazing, but they leave my items soft!
Andrea M.
Hallsville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The Downy Fabric Softener amazing smell OMG the best thing i try so far because it makes the clothes smell really good like you don't even know who I'm talking about👍
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
I love the smell of these sheets. They really do help to keep my clothes static free and leaves my clothes smelling great for days. The scent isn’t so much that it gives you a headache. It’s just enough.
Amy S.
Love this product!! It’s a must have in our home. My husband smokes and this gets out that Smokey smell in his clothes. Love all the different scents. Smells so good! Would definitely recommend this.
Jennifer J.
Smell great and makes a great room freshener. I'll keep one in my pocket during the winter to keep handy when static becomes an issue especially when brushing hair. Just a tip, thread one through a brush (it's kind of a pain depending on type of brush but worth it) all the way to end of bristles, keeps hair from getting static during brushing.
Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
I like using this Downy for my laundry but also for my drawers. It works amazing and keeping your sock and underwear drawer smelling fresh or any drawer for that matter. I even have gone as far as putting it in my car for my bathroom just for the scent alone. This fabric softener has many uses