Downy Infusions Fabric Softener Sheets Botanical Mist - 90 CT uploaded by Cheyenne S.Downy Infusions Fabric Softener Sheets Botanical Mist - 90 CT uploaded by Jessica M.

BY DOWNY #66 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

A captivating mix of fruits and florals, balanced with a woody base. Enjoy the fresh, layered scent of Downy Botanical Mist fabric softener sheets. Just add Downy Infusions fabric softener sheets to the dryer to help fabrics feel wonderfully soft and smell delightfully fresh while fighting static cling! see more...

Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
I have never used dryer sheets. I bought these for the first time two days ago and used them and OH MY LORD! They make your clothes smell extra amazing! I didn't know how much I needed these until I tried them. If you are skeptical about dryer sheets, use them!
allie B.
State College, PA
I really like these! They make my clothes nice and soft and the scent is nice without being too strong/overpowering. It will make your laundry smell fresh and clean, but not a sickening "cleaning supplies" scent following you all day. Love it!
Brooklin J.
Bentonville, AR
Nice dryer sheets that seem to get the job done. It doesn’t leave static and it’s a little pricey. I’m disappointed because it doesn’t leave a lasting scent on the clothes but it’s still okay. I would recommend
Laura B.
I love these because you can get the Tide with this scent, the infusion beads,
Liquid softener and the sheets! They all smell amazing on their own and even better when you later the products! Fantastic!
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
I love the smell of these sheets. They really do help to keep my clothes static free and leaves my clothes smelling great for days. The scent isn’t so much that it gives you a headache. It’s just enough.
Amy S.
Love this product!! It’s a must have in our home. My husband smokes and this gets out that Smokey smell in his clothes. Love all the different scents. Smells so good! Would definitely recommend this.
Jennifer J.
Smell great and makes a great room freshener. I'll keep one in my pocket during the winter to keep handy when static becomes an issue especially when brushing hair. Just a tip, thread one through a brush (it's kind of a pain depending on type of brush but worth it) all the way to end of bristles, keeps hair from getting static during brushing.
Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
I like using this Downy for my laundry but also for my drawers. It works amazing and keeping your sock and underwear drawer smelling fresh or any drawer for that matter. I even have gone as far as putting it in my car for my bathroom just for the scent alone. This fabric softener has many uses
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
This is my favorite scent from downy. I like to use these when I’m taking clothes out of storage. It helps get any musty smells out of the clothes that don’t come out in the wash. The price is kind of high for a dryer sheet, but the smell is really concentrated and fresh.
Lexie B.
Morton Grove, IL
I switched over to these from the snuggle sheets that I have been using for years. I really like these due to the reason that I wash a lot of work out clothes and this makes them stay scented fresh for a longer period of time. Definitely would recommend!