Downy Infusions Fabric Softener Sheets Botanical Mist - 90 CT

A captivating mix of fruits and florals, balanced with a woody base. Enjoy the fresh, layered scent of Downy Botanical Mist fabric softener sheets. Just add Downy Infusions fabric softener sheets to the dryer to help fabrics feel wonderfully soft and smell delightfully fresh while fighting static cling!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy Infusions Fabric Softener Sheets Botanical Mist - 90 CT!
19 hours agoNaples, FL
Gets lint off of my clothes and leaves them smelling fabulous. I don’t think there’s any cons from what I have noticed so far. I can’t really think of any ways to really improve this item. Probably make it a little thicker if anything? I know that helps with getting lint off of clothes
6 days ago
I love the scent of these! They help reduce static and keep my clothes fresh and smelling nice. I love fresh smelling towels especially and these do the job. Would reccomend to anyone who so enjoys fresh smelling clothes and reduced wrinkles and static.
6 hours agoIndianapolis, IN
My go to dryer sheets for my clothes. I love how it makes my clothes long lasting smells. I love downy laundry products and I would never change to other brands. This is very affordable for me and it is always been my favorite. I recommend to my family.
a month agoPasadena TX
You would not beliwve how great rhis product will make your clothes smell. In my opinion there is nothing like the sweet clean smell of downy. Is highly recommend this product and i am very pleased and satisfied with it. Its a very good product
4 months agoAtlanta , GA
I live for fresh smelling clothes and these dryer sheets leave my freshly washed closed smelling delicious for at least a week after washing. I have no complaints about this product. It's very affordable and very much worth the price. I highly recommend.
2 months agoBEAVERTON, OR
These things just add an extra delightfully fresh smell to my clothes. I haven’t bought these in a long time because they don’t make a vegan/cruelty free formula. I now use method or love home planet because of the cruelty free/vegan options.
2 days agoReno , NV
Love how it leaves my clothes smelling sooo fresh and clean. I love it how my clothes also feel, I always love use downy infusion fabric softener sheets. It’s a must a for my family to use and make sure our clothes smell and feel fresh.
a month agoTerre Haute
Infusions! What can I say?! Used with the fabric softener, my clothes smell fresh and the scent lasts even after a few days! The sheets keep the static away and help pull lint away from my clothing! I love Downey Products!
2 months agoAustin, TX
These smell great and that’s always a big pro for anything I buy. They work good but not great to soften but the smell keeps me buying them! They are an average price for similar products but smell better than many!
a month agoDahlonega
My absolute favorite fabric softener. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me at all. I love the fragrance (normally I don't do fragrance) it makes my clothes and laundry room smell so good.