BY DOWNY

Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Sheets.

Sage jasmine.

162 x 228 mm 6.4 x 9 inches. see more...

• Do these sheets have a fruity smell or a floral smell?2 Answers
Samantha P.
Manchester, NH
This could be one of those products I use out of habit - my mother used them when I was growing up, so now when I run to the store it's a brand I recognize and trust - and who doesn't like security/comfort when they're purchasing an item? I love these for their long-lasting scent, I feel secure knowing that even days after I've washed and dried my clothes that they will still feel just as clean when I go to put them on throughout the week.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Another great and leading effective dryer sheet brand that I both use & love ! Although they tend to cost a little more, they work best in my experience at providing extended softness to all of your clothes. A definite repurchase and a recommended product for all !!
Merranda H.

I have used this product for about a week and it works well. I use the same fabric softener in the wash cycle as well which makes my laundry room smell like lavender. = ) The smell is not over powering but strong enough to know it's working.
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
I like the Downy Fabric Softener sheets, and they do what they are supposed to! The scents are pretty good. However they are pretty expensive. I feel like for the price I'd rather get fabric softener that I love, not just like...
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
This stuff plus the unstoppables makes my laundry smell like a little slice of heaven! My son dives straight into the pile of laundry when it's done because of this thing! Love it!
Meredith S.
Muncie, IN
Love these fabric sheets!! The scent is the best and is so long lasting on your clothes without being too overpowering. Really helps to soften clothes and reduce static cling.
Josselyn M.
Salinas, CA
Love how not only this product but all the downy products you can use and they leave your clothes nice and scented for a long period of time
Stephanie S.
Anderson, IN
I've noticed when I use the dryer sheets I still have static I do love the smell and I use them in addition to my downy liquid
Tammi J.
Gastonia, NC
Saw this at Target and thought a unique scent. I tried it and really like the gentle herbal scent on my towels.
Iesha M.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I love the old fashion type dryer sheets vs the bead things you can use and the smell is great
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Do these sheets have a fruity smell or a floral smell?