BY DOWNY

Downy® Infusions™ Fabric Softener Sheets.

Sage jasmine.

162 x 228 mm 6.4 x 9 inches. see more...

• Do these sheets have a fruity smell or a floral smell?2 Answers
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I saw this box of fabric softener sheets on the shelf and it's bright colors jumped out at me. I've used the same product for years and decided to try something different. I'm glad I did. The price is reasonable and the smell is amazing. It doesn't leave a residue behind on fabrics as others that I've tried in the past have done. One thing I did notice though is that the smell isn't long lasting. If you wear your freshly laundered clothing within a couple of days then they still have that fresh clean scent but after day three it seems to dissipate rather quickly.
Jamie B.
Chicago Ridge
I have been using Downy fabric softener sheets pretty much my entire life. That is all my mom ever bought and now I donto for my family. Softens our clothes and leaves a fresh clean scent that doesn't irritate our skin!
Mckenzie F.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I prefer a sheet to a liquid softener because I feel there is less residue on the garments. Downy is effective and has a great scent. For the affordable price you can't beat downy products. I highly recommend!
Brandon H.
These are great. They do an average job as far as the fabric softening goes. But they smell absolutely fabulous. A lot of other products tend to have a strange hidden scent.
Samantha P.
Manchester, NH
This could be one of those products I use out of habit - my mother used them when I was growing up, so now when I run to the store it's a brand I recognize and trust - and who doesn't like security/comfort when they're purchasing an item? I love these for their long-lasting scent, I feel secure knowing that even days after I've washed and dried my clothes that they will still feel just as clean when I go to put them on throughout the week.
Stephanie G.
I'm not sure if I stumbled on an old or stale batch but they left absolutely no smell on my clothes/linens! I was actually really bummed out since these sheets smell nicer than any other fabric softener I've tried. The sheets are super aromatic in the box and you get a really nice whiff every time you walk past but for some reason the smell doesn't transfer onto my laundry. I actually started using some of these sheets as odor neutralizers in shoes and they work great for that. I will probably buy these sheets again and hope I get a better batch since they have such a pleasant floral smell.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
Fabric softner sheets are great for a few reasons. They remove static from clothes, they make your clothes smell amazing and they keep your clothes nice and soft.
Also, fun trick! It your hair is super static-y and is sticking up, grab a dryer sheet and rub it in your hair to remove the static!
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
I love this scent. The dryer sheets are so nice and I feel they really do a good job softening denims and cotton fabrics. The downy infusions with softner have never really disappointed me. I never get any irritation for sensitive skin either.
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia, MI
I like the Downy Fabric Softener sheets, and they do what they are supposed to! The scents are pretty good. However they are pretty expensive. I feel like for the price I'd rather get fabric softener that I love, not just like...
Merranda H.

I have used this product for about a week and it works well. I use the same fabric softener in the wash cycle as well which makes my laundry room smell like lavender. = ) The smell is not over powering but strong enough to know it's working.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Do these sheets have a fruity smell or a floral smell?