Downy Infusions Calm Scent In Wash Scent Beads

The soothing scents of lavender and vanilla bean flutter to life in Downy Infusions Calm In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, for clothes that smell as comforting as they feel. Your clothes will have a calming lavender scent after you use this scented fabric enhancer in your laundry.

Does this product irritate sensitive skin?
Is anyone else getting a spicy smell from the clothes in their closet or drawers from this or the beads??
Does this have a true lavender scent?
Start your review of Downy Infusions Calm Scent In Wash Scent Beads!
Josie B.
Jenkintown, PA
Downy Infusions Calm Scent In Wash Scent Beads uploaded by Josie B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Smells so good! I really find this scent to be very relaxing and fresh. I only give it 3 stars because for a scent booster, I don’t think they are very intense.
Allison G.
Charleston, SC
Downy Infusions Calm Scent In Wash Scent Beads uploaded by Allison G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product makes my clothing smell like flowers, I put a hand full in my loading every time and that’s enough to had a lasting scent on my clothes every time!
ashley P.
Downy Infusions Calm Scent In Wash Scent Beads uploaded by ashley P.
I bought that purshase from family dollars store and it's my first time purshase. Of course I'm using it for washing clothes to keeping smell fresh! It's kinda expensive but it's still worth it. Highly recommended and good quality. #shoppinghaul
Danielle A.
Tulalip, WA
Downy Infusions Calm Scent In Wash Scent Beads uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Costco
I was super excited about this! I have used this product since it came out. When I smelled this at the store it smelled amazing and calming. Once I used it I couldn't help but smell mildew. I tried a few time after but I still smell the same thing. I am disappointed.
Jenae M.
Waseca, MN
Downy Infusions Calm Scent In Wash Scent Beads uploaded by Jenae M.
Purchased at: Amazon
#DownyScentBeads, I love washing my blankets and sheets with these scent beads. You will be able to fall asleep quik. You should also use downy because it's better for sensitive skin. It's affordable especially at dollar general store.
Rosemarie R.
Downy is the best been using for how many years even I'm in the Philippines and up to here now in United States I am still using, the smell stays long i love it so much
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
Downy Infusions Calm Scent In Wash Scent Beads uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
There is just something about the combination of scents of lavender and vanilla. Lavender is widely used for relaxation and sleep and vanilla adds a soft layer for a perfect combo. I originally purchased this Lavender Serenity line for just my linens and towels. My husband is picky about the fragrance on our bedding so my fingers were crossed that he didn't find the scent to be overwhelming or too feminine. He loves it so much, we now use this scent line on all of our laundry. The softer is effective at softening fabrics without changing their shape or ruining the fabric and the amount of fragrance is perfect, not too strong but also not so faint that you don't smell it hours later. On laundry day my house smells like a dream. We also use the scent beads and dryer sheets in the same line.
Tara S.
Placerville, CA
Downy Infusions Calm Scent In Wash Scent Beads uploaded by Tara S.
My daughter recently bought me a bottle of this and I was hooked. I cant seem to get enough. It's a breathtaking scent that is so relaxing. Who doesn't want to smell amazingness coming from your clothes all day? I've found it for around $6.00 but for the scent & softness I dont think it can be beat. If the combination of lavender and vanilla isn't your cup of tea theres other fragrance combos to choose from, each as sensational as the next, dont miss out on the fabulous new Downy it's worth a spin.
Ma. Gracia M.
Arcata, CA
This is my favorite fabric conditioner. It smells like heaven! It reminds me of mall perfume section that has great scent all over. It smells fresh and clean. The fragrance lasts for 24hours and it has a reasonable price too. Highly recommended.
Diane M.
Philadelphia, PA
Downy Infusions Calm Scent In Wash Scent Beads uploaded by Diane M.
I absolutely love using this on my laundry days. I use this on the sheet sets, bath rugs, pillows, quilts and so much more. The scent everlasting. This is so addictive. It's very affordable and you can find in most stores that sells laundry detergent and etc.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...