BY DOWNY #87 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Enjoy the fresh, layered scent of downy botanical mist fabric softener sheets. Just add downy infusions fabric softener sheets to the dryer to help fabrics feel wonderfully soft and smell delightfully fresh while fighting static cling. Don't forget to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fatimah Kate D.
Singapore
Downy has a very strong beautiful fragrance. It does not only make your laundry smell good but also makes it smooth and soft. The price is also affordable and worth its price.
Saray M.
i add thise sheets to my husband work pants, i hate to iron, and this seems to work. i raly iron, thanks to thses sheets
Melissa B.
I love this brand. My clothes are so soft and static free. Also wrinkles are pretty much none existent. It's smells heavenly by the way.
Vajiha A.
Cambridge , MA
Definitely 5 stars I love the way it is smell...m mom do m laundry but I always remind her that don't forget to use downy
Latoya H.
Chicago
Downy infusion and unstoppable fragrances are the best. I think this brand has the best strong and long lasting smell than any other brand
Carmela L.
This makes our clothes softer and the smell is great! I don't need to apply perfume on because I already smell great. Just don't put too much because the fragrance might be too strong. I always buy mine in Walmart because it is the nearest from my place. I totally recommend this product!
Courtney C.
Manchester , NH
This scent is my favorite. I own every product of this line because I can't get enough! If you are looking for low cost and long lasting pleasant smell, this product is for you. Make your nose happy.
Abigail V.
Upland, CA
These work good.  The smell of this scent is really fresh and nice.  This is the best smelling scent they have.
April W.
Absolutely love the scent. Goes great with the combination of liquid softener and dryer sheets. Comes in many scents in appealing containers.
Gigi C.
Vista, CA
Yes!!! The scent is life! These have to be the longest lasting sheets I have ever used. The scent last for almost 2 weeks. They are affordable and I recommend them.