BY DOWNY

Enjoy the fresh, layered scent of downy botanical mist fabric softener sheets. Just add downy infusions fabric softener sheets to the dryer to help fabrics feel wonderfully soft and smell delightfully fresh while fighting static cling. Don't forget to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
I am currently using this product. I personally like highly scented dryer sheets that will leave my clothes smelling fresh. The sheets themselves smell great but the clothing doesn't pick up too much of the scent which is a little disappointing.
Arlie H.
Raleigh, NC
My mother purchases these, so I'll occasionally use them when I do laundry at home. They are functional and fine, but I really don't notice any difference in the Downy sheets and the store brand that I typically buy at a considerably lower price.
Joyce H.
Arecibo
This product is amazing!! It definitely does what it supposed to do. Will recommend but there are a lot of products out there which are a lot better, it all depends on preferences and about what everyone likes
Sydnee H.
Raleigh, NC
These are my favorite dryer sheets that I've ever used. They smell great, and my clothes continue to smell really great as well. They last a long time! You really only need to use one for the great smell to last!
Rachel d.
Frisco, TX
These dryer sheets are great because they keep my clothing from being staticky and a plus is they smell wonderful.
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
These are great especially when you don't feel like dumping liquid softener in the washing machine. I generally add one or two of these in before putting them in the dryer and they add a nice scent to the clothing. Also to keep your clothes smelling nice and fresh, pierce the used ones onto a hanger- it's enough to keep the slight smell in your closet.
Abigail V.
Upland, CA
These work good.  The smell of this scent is really fresh and nice.  This is the best smelling scent they have.
Fatimah Kate D.
Singapore
Downy has a very strong beautiful fragrance. It does not only make your laundry smell good but also makes it smooth and soft. The price is also affordable and worth its price.
Allison M.
Roswell, NM
Please fabric softener sheets smell so good and I love the packaging is really cute it's a good value for the price and smells really good. I bought it from Walmart but you can also find it target and I would buy again
Britni R.
Woodland , CA
amazing!!! Smells great, works great at getting the clothing anti static. You just pop it in the washer before you start up and g2g