Downy Infusions Botanical Mist Fabric Softener Sheets, 90 Count (Pack of 9)

Enjoy the fresh, layered scent of downy botanical mist fabric softener sheets. Just add downy infusions fabric softener sheets to the dryer to help fabrics feel wonderfully soft and smell delightfully fresh while fighting static cling. Don't forget to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy Infusions Botanical Mist Fabric Softener Sheets, 90 Count (Pack of 9)!
Cambridge , MA
Definitely 5 stars I love the way it is smell...m mom do m laundry but I always remind her that don't forget to use downy
Newark
This smell! Omgodness!!!! I love the way it makes my clothes smell and so soft too. I also use the liquid in my wash.
Frisco, TX
These dryer sheets are great because they keep my clothing from being staticky and a plus is they smell wonderful.
Madison, TN
My 2nd favorite fabric softener sheets. Leaves my clothes smelling amazing for over a week after washing.
Super recomento o uso desse produto, sem dúvida nenhuma vale o investimento pois suas roupas nunca mais serão as mesmas. O produto possui uma fragrância ótima que deixará suas roupas cheirosas por dias após a lavagem, então não percam tempo e experimentem!
Arecibo
This product is amazing!! It definitely does what it supposed to do. Will recommend but there are a lot of products out there which are a lot better, it all depends on preferences and about what everyone likes
San Luis, AZ
Estas toallitas son mis favoritas el aroma es tan rico que no puedo dejar de usarlas me deja la ropa super suavecita y el olor perdura mucho en la ropa! No ocupas usar muchas para que el aroma perdure!
Singapore
Downy has a very strong beautiful fragrance. It does not only make your laundry smell good but also makes it smooth and soft. The price is also affordable and worth its price.

Looking for your answer?