BY DOWNY #87 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Enjoy the fresh, layered scent of downy botanical mist fabric softener sheets. Just add downy infusions fabric softener sheets to the dryer to help fabrics feel wonderfully soft and smell delightfully fresh while fighting static cling. Don't forget to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tracie S.
Jermyn
Downy infusions Botanical Mist fabric sheets are great! If you want great smelling cloths this is the product for you!  I also use these to pack in suite cases when we travel. I also put them in our clothing drawers. The clothes come out of the dryer soft and smelling great.  I highly recommend this product
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
These are great especially when you don't feel like dumping liquid softener in the washing machine. I generally add one or two of these in before putting them in the dryer and they add a nice scent to the clothing. Also to keep your clothes smelling nice and fresh, pierce the used ones onto a hanger- it's enough to keep the slight smell in your closet.
Carmela L.
This makes our clothes softer and the smell is great! I don't need to apply perfume on because I already smell great. Just don't put too much because the fragrance might be too strong. I always buy mine in Walmart because it is the nearest from my place. I totally recommend this product!
Ashley S.
I am currently using this product. I personally like highly scented dryer sheets that will leave my clothes smelling fresh. The sheets themselves smell great but the clothing doesn't pick up too much of the scent which is a little disappointing.
Arlie H.
Garner, NC
My mother purchases these, so I'll occasionally use them when I do laundry at home. They are functional and fine, but I really don't notice any difference in the Downy sheets and the store brand that I typically buy at a considerably lower price.
Chelsea M.
Travis afb, CA
I love these dryer sheets!! It smells so fresh and my clothes just always feel so good ! And honestly they're super affordable so they're so worth it !! I always buy mine at target too, so if they aren't that expensive at target!!
Sydnee H.
Raleigh, NC
These are my favorite dryer sheets that I've ever used. They smell great, and my clothes continue to smell really great as well. They last a long time! You really only need to use one for the great smell to last!
Allison M.
Roswell, NM
Please fabric softener sheets smell so good and I love the packaging is really cute it's a good value for the price and smells really good. I bought it from Walmart but you can also find it target and I would buy again
Vanessa M.
Dinuba, CA
Downy to me is the best detergent and laundry soap you can't go wrong with any of Thier products . A little bit pricer than others but smells great and works great
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
I buy these all the time from target!!! They smell so damn good! I buy them for the dryer but I also leave some sheets in my drawers. They are perfect. I always always always repurchase these when I see them