Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesFabric SoftenerDowny
Infusions Amber Blossom Fabric Conditioner - 48 Loads - 41 fl oz

Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Fabric Conditioner - 48 Loads - 41 fl oz

Bring out your serene side with the elegant scent of Ultra Downy® Infusions™ Amber Blossom™ liquid fabric Conditioner. Downy liquid fabric Conditioner is formulated to leave your fabrics soft and protected for exceptional clothing care. Don’t forget to try Ultra Downy Infusions liquid fabric Conditioner in our six other great scents! Fine fragrance for your clothes. Infuses fabrics with 3X the softening vs. detergent alone so they feel as good as they look (vs. Tide® original) ; Specially formulated, layered scents create a luxurious experience from wash to wear ; Keeps clothes looking newer 50% longer (using Ultra Downy® Liquid + Tide...

To anyone who has tried fabric conditioner, do you actually notice a difference with use? Colour and feel of fabric last longer?Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Fabric Conditioner - 48 Loads - 41 fl oz ?
Which softener is your all time favorite?
What is your thought on [product:infusions-ultra-downy-infusions-amber-blossom-liquid-fabric-conditioner] ?
Start your review of Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Fabric Conditioner - 48 Loads - 41 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the smell of this, I love how soft it makes my clothes and I love the price, very affordable. I would love to smell more of the scents.
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Fabric Conditioner - 48 Loads - 41 fl oz uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
and who does not love the delicious aroma of downy in each garment .. discover every essence of this perfect product for each garment ... you will love each wash, look for all its presentations!😍🤩😍
Hillary H.
Pikeville, KY
This by far is the best smelling downy scent! It leaves your clothes so soft and clean smelling for days! It’s a very effective product. I would highly recommend not only Downy but this scent of softener!
Bella R.
Las Vegas, NV
This one smells so amazing. They went out of stock were we lived because of someone who had a lot of influence. Well I do get why they would love this scent because they are sensitive to smell like me. I thought it was my little secret but I guess not. It’s OK since we should be recommending each other good stuff and not keep it to ourselves because if not they will go out of stock. 🛍
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
I wish I could buy this in soap, room freshener spray, fabric spray because that’s how amazing it smells! My laundry doesn’t smell clean unless I use this! I love it so much!
Angela S.
Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Fabric Conditioner - 48 Loads - 41 fl oz uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Downy Infusions Fabric Conditioner is one of my favorite fabric softners. It smells of a wonderful floral scent and leaves my clothing, sheets, bedding etc. smelling amazing and softer. No static at all. I highly recommend this and will continue to purchase! Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Fabric Conditioner - 48 Loads - 41 fl oz
lea S.
Columbus, GA
I love the scent! Clothes feel soft and fresh for a long time. My favorite brand. Don’t use it with active wear.
Rendi B.
Rossville, GA
Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Fabric Conditioner - 48 Loads - 41 fl oz uploaded by Rendi B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Downy Infusions Amber Blossom Fabric Conditioner - 48 Loads - 41 fl oz. I love the downy fabric softener a lot more than the beads because the beads seem to not break up very easily I don’t know if you have to have hot water or a small load but I love the liquid close come out smelling good and soft
Keyla G.
Dallas, TX
I love this line of fabric softeners because they have such sophisticated scents. I usually save these products for my bedding and when it’s time to wash again you can still kind of smell the fabric softener. Overall my favorite line of fabric softeners!
Joanne Y.
Savannah, GA
This smells delicious! I always have to sniff my laundry after I use this. Lol. And it softens my clothes and towels. This has been my favorite fabric softener for a really long time. My family and pets love it too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chelsea S.