BY DOWNY

Downy Infusions Amber Blossom In-Wash Scent Booster infuses fabrics with the sophisticated fragrances of gardenia blooms and amber. To use, simply shake the scent beads into the washer drum before adding clothes. Use as many scent beads as you want-you control the amount of scent. During the wash, perfume capsules are infused into your fabrics with touch-activated scent technology. That means you can release the invigorating scent of Amber Blossom whenever you want, simply by touching or rubbing fabrics. Use Downy Infusions scent beads in addition to laundry detergent, and pair with matching Amber Blossom Fabric Conditioner and Dryer Sheets for more of the scent you love. see more...

Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Oh my!!! This is the absolute best thing I could have ever bought! The beads are large enough so that you don’t need but a small amount to make a load of laundry smell amazing. The scent lasts about 2 weeks if used washing things like bed sheets and throw pillows, but lasts much longer when using on clothes that will hang in the closet.

I also love that when I wash my bed sheets, throw pillows, etc. in this and then make my bed, MY WHOLE ROOM begins to smell like this. Who needs plug in air fresheners when your room smells like the sweet cologne of Amber Blossoms.

The only con to this is that it is a bit pricey. You might have to spend a bit of money to get this. Still, it comes in different sizes so you can pick the price point that is best for you. Also, it is well worth the investment. It lasts a pretty good amount of time, and you only need about half a capful for a full load of laundry.
Alexandria J.
Spanaway, WA
This product is the best!! Just by adding these to the wash before you throw your clothes in adds extra softness to all of your clothes. I recommend using this when washing baby clothes because it adds that extra softness that won’t scratch their soft skin
I haven’t tried this exact scent, but Downy Unstoppables is a must have. It really makes your clothes feel softer & makes them smell amazing. Unstoppables even makes my washer & dryer smell amazing & the smell will last in my washer & dryer for days. Unstoppables is pricey! I’m not a faithful user of this item because of how expensive it is. The last time I purchased it I got it at Costco & the bottle was huge & well worth the price. I rate this product a 4 because of how pricey it is.
Joanna S.
San Jacinto , CA
I was iffy at first about trying these but I am so glad I have them a shot!i love that I can throw these in the washer n I won’t have to worry about it staining the clothes like the liquid downy! I would say the only downfall is that they make it a huge bottle n leave a pretty good amount empty wish they would actually fill the whole bottle but will keep using! I got my mom hooked into always using these when she does her laundry
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
Omg when I found this I must say I wasn't really going for it. It wasn't something I don't normally use, flowers scent makes me nauseous but this one omg amazing! It's a lil pricy but I found it at family dollar on sales and brought it! I definitely recommend to my sis in law since she was wondering how i got her daughter clothes to smell so good for so long after her stay with us
Elvira R.
This is one of my favorite fabric softeners it gives us clean fresh scent to your clothes it's a wonderful product to use I would highly recommend it also needs a fresh scent not just well it's for a few days but for a very long time I would highly recommend it
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is my absolute favorite scent from the Downy Infusions/Unstopables line!! Smells AMAZING and leaves clothes scented for weeks after washing. Now is a great time to buy because it's only $11.50 at Sam's Club with Instant Savings this month! Great value and great product!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Sensual smelling, the scent doesn't last as long as advertised so I use it mostly on my most worn items, and on my linens. The price point for this product is a bit high for the amount of product, but there are always coupons out for it
Taylor G.
Richmond, VA
I am in love with Amber Blossom, though all of the Exhilarations collection smells amazing. I find that Amber Blossom keeps my clothes smelling amazing for the longest time. Please don't ever get rid of this scent, I don't know what I'd do.
Stephanie W.
Science Hill, KY
I love this scent!!! It lasts all day and just smells amazing. It's not too strong either with us nice. It's the only one I've bought in the last three months. Great value for the price. I would recommend it!