BY DOWNY

Downy Infusions Amber Blossom In-Wash Scent Booster infuses fabrics with the sophisticated fragrances of gardenia blooms and amber. To use, simply shake the scent beads into the washer drum before adding clothes. Use as many scent beads as you want-you control the amount of scent. During the wash, perfume capsules are infused into your fabrics with touch-activated scent technology. That means you can release the invigorating scent of Amber Blossom whenever you want, simply by touching or rubbing fabrics. Use Downy Infusions scent beads in addition to laundry detergent, and pair with matching Amber Blossom Fabric Conditioner and Dryer Sheets for more of the scent you love. see more...

Tina R.
Middletown, NY
Omg when I found this I must say I wasn't really going for it. It wasn't something I don't normally use, flowers scent makes me nauseous but this one omg amazing! It's a lil pricy but I found it at family dollar on sales and brought it! I definitely recommend to my sis in law since she was wondering how i got her daughter clothes to smell so good for so long after her stay with us
Emily H.
Fruitland, MD
ABSOLUTELY love these things. As a freshamn in college i used these because we had a communal laundry room and they completely blocked all of the funky smells from a shared washer. there was never any residue left on my clothes so that was nice. can be a little expensive but so worth it
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Sensual smelling, the scent doesn't last as long as advertised so I use it mostly on my most worn items, and on my linens. The price point for this product is a bit high for the amount of product, but there are always coupons out for it
Stephanie W.
Science Hill, KY
I love this scent!!! It lasts all day and just smells amazing. It's not too strong either with us nice. It's the only one I've bought in the last three months. Great value for the price. I would recommend it!
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
I just bought this scent for the first time a few weeks ago and to be honest I didnt like the smell at first in the bottle but once the clothes were washed ans dried it smells great.
Jill M.
Glen Daniel
I love the smell of this scent with my clean laundry. It is excellent and has never ruined any of my clothing. It is cost effective and an all around great laundry product.
Ana M.
I so love using these pebbles to boost up the aroma of my laundry. I never thought that the aroma would last for over a week. I am in love with these types of products.
Elvira R.
This is one of my favorite fabric softeners it gives us clean fresh scent to your clothes it's a wonderful product to use I would highly recommend it also needs a fresh scent not just well it's for a few days but for a very long time I would highly recommend it
Jordan W.
Supply, NC
The scent of this product is absolutely amazing. I continue to repurchase simply for that reason! It don't know if it softens my clothing, but it makes then smell incredible! I've gone through several bottles of this and always continue buying when I run out!
Linden C.
Midland, TX
This is my absolute favorite scent from the Downy Infusions/Unstopables line!! Smells AMAZING and leaves clothes scented for weeks after washing. Now is a great time to buy because it's only $11.50 at Sam's Club with Instant Savings this month! Great value and great product!