Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Karen B.Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Norhan A.Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lori F.

BY DOWNY #8 in Laundry Scent Booster

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear, first-date outfits, or any time you need to smell wonderful from head to toe. see more...

Maggie H.
Lucedale, MS
These are my favorite scent booster to use! They smell so good and you can get them cheap at dollar general with their coupons!
Samantha K.
I love these scent boosters. They make my clothes smell amazing. I don’t feel like it’s too expensive compared to other brands.
Heather W.
Charleston, WV
Have used this product many times. Has a good fresh smell right after laundry is done, but doesn't seem to last very long.
Shena C.
Talladega,AL
This scent is wonderful and it really lasts. I have sensitive skin and I get no irritation at all. I will continue to purchase.
Ayatt H.
Beaverton, OR
OBSESSED!!!!!!!!! The best hands down. The scent is perfect. A little goes a long way so this really lasts you almost forever
jonise l.
These are the best fabric softeners i ever used. The scent is amazing and they leave my clothes feeling super soft and comfy
Destani M.
The beads are my favorite to add extra smell to it . It smells so good :)!!! It makes my life 10x relieving and stress fress
Mandy R.
Vale, NC
You can’t go wrong with downy! Great smell and does give you close a extra boost of freshness for a longer amount of time.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
It’s so funny when I have to go home from my house because it’s not a problem but I’m going home and then going home don’t
Karra M.
Georgetown, OH
It smells great and works amazing!! You just cant beat it for the price!! Love this stuff!! What more can I say...

back