Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Karen B.Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Norhan A.Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lori F.

BY DOWNY #8 in Laundry Scent Booster

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear, first-date outfits, or any time you need to smell wonderful from head to toe. see more...

Erin L.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love Downy scent beads. Great for the price-usually Target has a coupon. Gets tough odors out. I always get compliments on how good my clothes smell
Holli J.
Vestavia, AL
Makes my clothes smell so good & super simple to use! Inexpensive compared to other brands & a must buy for those that love good smelling laundry!
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Fresh care products are my favorite. I live for using these beads when I do the laundry. My clothes smell so clean and feel so soft after I use it!
Lina R.
Awesome product you have to try! I get the large size at costco which gives me the best bang for my buck. Leaves my clothing smelling wonderful.
Tre B.
Bells
I love scent boosters. I can’t do laundry with out using these. I love clean and fresh smelling laundry and this makes the scent last so long!!
Leanne F.
Bessemer City, NC
I use these beads with every load of laundry. The smell lasts long after the laundry is done. This product met my expectations and then some.
Holly F.
I love these little pods. You can use as little or as much as you'd like added into the wash and it always makes the clothes smell so fresh
Jenna B.
Downy is the only fabric softener I will buy. Smells so amazing and very affordable. Would definitely recommend this to other people
Leslie M.
This fabric softener is so easy to use and it leaves our clothes smelling so fresh is v effective in cleaning my brothers dirty socks
Tiffany H.
Love my downy. Its a must have in my house. Leaves clothes smelling great and supet soft. One happy momma with herdowny must have

back