Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Norhan A.Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lori F.

BY DOWNY #12 in Laundry Scent Booster

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear, first-date outfits, or any time you need to smell wonderful from head to toe. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Julia C.
Katy, TX
I love this product. I must have them in my laundry room. Use them from my everyday essentials to my sheets and bedspreads. Truly enjoy the variety that Downy has for the scent boosters
Emily G.
Pasadena, TX
Smells absolutely amazing. Serves more than one purpose, you could use them for washing your clothes along with making your house or apartment smell great too
Sonia M.
This makes my clothes smell amazing! The scent really lasts a long time; I usually get a lot of compliments from people about how good my clothes smells.
Lindsey M.
Pikeville, KY
I love downy. It's been the only brand of softener that my family has used. I really love the scentables because you can add them to your tart burners.
Diana C.
I use this on my two baby girls clothes and I just love how nice the clothes smell and they feel soft. The only downfall is that I ran out right away.
Erin L.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love Downy scent beads. Great for the price-usually Target has a coupon. Gets tough odors out. I always get compliments on how good my clothes smell
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Fresh care products are my favorite. I live for using these beads when I do the laundry. My clothes smell so clean and feel so soft after I use it!
Holli J.
Vestavia, AL
Makes my clothes smell so good & super simple to use! Inexpensive compared to other brands & a must buy for those that love good smelling laundry!
Lina R.
Awesome product you have to try! I get the large size at costco which gives me the best bang for my buck. Leaves my clothing smelling wonderful.
Tre B.
Bells
I love scent boosters. I can’t do laundry with out using these. I love clean and fresh smelling laundry and this makes the scent last so long!!