Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Karen B.Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Norhan A.Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lori F.

BY DOWNY #8 in Laundry Scent Booster

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear, first-date outfits, or any time you need to smell wonderful from head to toe. see more...

Ebony N.
These little beads are amazing!! My clothes smell extra fresh. Sometimes I mix a few beads with water and place inside of a spray bottle. I then spray around the house for a nice fresh scent.
Maryse R.
Circleville, OH
I absolutely love these! You can use a little or a lot and they boost the scent so well just like they advertise. They also last forever it seems which is a huge plus. The price could afford to be a little cheaper but it's still not to bad.
Raquel B.
Ocean, NJ
I like it because my washer doesn't have a room for downy so with this product make my life easier and my clothes smell good and are soft, is affordable I really recommend it
Kelsie V.
LOVE!!! these make my laundry smell amazing and the scent lasts and lasts !!!! they are super easy to use and i can't imagine doing laundry without this! definitely recommend
dorothy e.
Downy scent boosters are my favorite. They smell so good and don't leave a nasty residue on clothing. And you don't have to deal with finding the old dryer sheet on your laundry.
Shae Ann S.
Smithville
The fresh sent lasts for a very long time. Easy got use, beads melt easily in the wash cycle. Affordable fir the quality and Downy frequently has coupons that help keep me on budget.
Emily G.
Pasadena, TX
Smells absolutely amazing. Serves more than one purpose, you could use them for washing your clothes along with making your house or apartment smell great too
Sonia M.
This makes my clothes smell amazing! The scent really lasts a long time; I usually get a lot of compliments from people about how good my clothes smells.
Lindsey M.
Pikeville, KY
I love downy. It's been the only brand of softener that my family has used. I really love the scentables because you can add them to your tart burners.
Diana C.
I use this on my two baby girls clothes and I just love how nice the clothes smell and they feel soft. The only downfall is that I ran out right away.

back