Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Karen B.Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Norhan A.Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lori F.

BY DOWNY #7 in Laundry Scent Booster

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear, first-date outfits, or any time you need to smell wonderful from head to toe. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sheila G.
Doesn’t unstoppable in-wash scent booster laundry beads smell amazing. They give your clothes a boost of freshness. I feel it helps the smell last longer on the clothes. I love using the beads. Highly recommended!
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
My all time favorite scent boosters!! Repurchase for sure!! I love scent boosters I use them every time I wash. I think they really do help keep the clothes and laundry fresher longer
Maryse R.
Circleville, OH
I absolutely love these! You can use a little or a lot and they boost the scent so well just like they advertise. They also last forever it seems which is a huge plus. The price could afford to be a little cheaper but it's still not to bad.
Melanie T.
Carver, MA
This fabric softener smells great. It's easy to find in any Target or Walmart as well as some grocery stores. It's also affordable and leaves my clothes soft and smelling good.
Raquel D.
Ocean, NJ
I like it because my washer doesn't have a room for downy so with this product make my life easier and my clothes smell good and are soft, is affordable I really recommend it
Kelsie V.
LOVE!!! these make my laundry smell amazing and the scent lasts and lasts !!!! they are super easy to use and i can't imagine doing laundry without this! definitely recommend
Marissa D.
I love these. There isnt much that comes in a regular size bottle so it is kind of expensive but it smells amazing and is worth it if you are not using fabric softener
Kelsie C.
Payson, UT
I don’t buy any other fabric softener brand. Downy is just easy to use and the scents are always amazing. I love these beads too. I can put a lot in or just a few.
Shae Ann S.
Smithville
The fresh sent lasts for a very long time. Easy got use, beads melt easily in the wash cycle. Affordable fir the quality and Downy frequently has coupons that help keep me on budget.
dorothy e.
Downy scent boosters are my favorite. They smell so good and don't leave a nasty residue on clothing. And you don't have to deal with finding the old dryer sheet on your laundry.