Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Karen B.Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Norhan A.Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lori F.

BY DOWNY #8 in Laundry Scent Booster

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear, first-date outfits, or any time you need to smell wonderful from head to toe. see more...

Buy on Target
Demetric J.
Saint Peters, MO
Downy April fresh has been the fabric softener used in my home for year, and theses scent boosters really do just that. Sometimes people stop and ask what I'm wearing and honestly it's just the fabric softener lol
Myranda U.
This leaves your laundry incredibly soft, like a lotion!!! The fragrance is Amazing as well. I use this on my towels and bed linens, and the result is so satisfying. This leaves my blankets so snuggly soft.
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
Growing up in a house where my aunt's favorite scent was Fownt long before clean cotton/fresh linen scents were trendy, being able to have scent boosters make laundry day throwback Thursday everyday.
Megan J.
Beckley, WV
Love the way this makes my laundry smell and keeps them feeling soft. The scent is so good it keeps my clothes smelling good for weeks and while my clothes are drying it makes my house smell good.
Caitlyn F.
The product as a whole is great- it smells fantastic and makes our clothes feel soft! I am not a huge fan of the price, so I don't buy it often, but the few times I have used it, I have enjoyed it!
Jerrica M.
Williamsburg, KY
Unstoppables are a must have laundry product especially with the febreeze booster. Items do stay smelling great for an extended amount of time. Moderately priced for the volume. Could be cheaper.
Erica W.
love love LOVEEEEE these scent beads!! i have so many packages! i use these with every load of laundry i do. they make a difference. kinda pricy but i coupon so they’re at a discounted price.
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
My all time favorite scent boosters!! Repurchase for sure!! I love scent boosters I use them every time I wash. I think they really do help keep the clothes and laundry fresher longer
Sheila G.
Doesn’t unstoppable in-wash scent booster laundry beads smell amazing. They give your clothes a boost of freshness. I feel it helps the smell last longer on the clothes. I love using the beads. Highly recommended!
Melanie T.
Carver, MA
This fabric softener smells great. It's easy to find in any Target or Walmart as well as some grocery stores. It's also affordable and leaves my clothes soft and smelling good.