Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Norhan A.Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lori F.

BY DOWNY #9 in Laundry Scent Booster

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear, first-date outfits, or any time you need to smell wonderful from head to toe. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Blanca T.
If I could rate this 10 stars I would.Downey definitely does do its job.I not only put these little gems in my laundry but I also put them in my warmer and melt them they make my home smell like heaven.I definitely recommend this product and will only use Downey because I can use it in other places not just the wash..
Denisse V.
Personally, when I wash my clothes and my husband's clothes, I like to make them soft so that the clothes get a fresh and soft fragrance. Another reason is that this product is great for the sheets remaining that are a delight of soft and with a very pleasant fragrance.
Jaden F.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love this! With my skin being sensitive I can only use this and tide and they pair together so well. It makes my clothes smell so good and makes it so soft! I definitely notice a difference if I don't use this. It's cheap and found basically everywhere
Danielle L.
I love laundry that has that nice fresh, just cleaned smell. These are great, you put them right into the washer with your laundry and can control the strength by pouring more or less. My clothes come out smelling great and the scent lasts.
Amy D.
My all time favorite softener! Iv tried many different ones but I always seem to go back to this one.. it's very affordable but also very little in the bottle! Love the outcome of every wash with the amazing soft feeling and wonderful smell!
Mary-Kathryn V.
I use these unstoppables on my work apron to get the smell of food out. It really keeps the fresh scent until it's time to wash again. I recommend for use with children's clothes or workout clothes. It works great as a boost of freshness.
Samantha V.
Franklin, KY
I absolutely love these they are fantastic and keep our clothes smelling fresh! It does exactly what it is designed to do. It has so much more than other products which make it very worth the price. I will continue to use this product!
BELINDA L.
LOVE THIS STUFF! I love using this in addition to my regular stuff especially on blankets and towels so they smell so good for soo long especially because they sit in the linen closet for awhile. I think this is very effective, I've use this on towels that were forgotten in the washer and it helps eliminate that odor.
Melissa N.
Atlanta
I don't know what I would do without this. I use it every time I wash clothes. It's more effective than other ones I've used. It's a little expensive but it's worth it. Very long lasting scent! I would highly recommend using it.
Michaela D.
We put this in with our other soap, and let me tell you our clothes have never smelt any better! Forever addicted to doing my laundry if they come out smelling the way that they do with using this product! Sniff hurray!