Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Norhan A.Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lori F.

BY DOWNY #9 in Laundry Scent Booster

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear, first-date outfits, or any time you need to smell wonderful from head to toe. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
I love that these help keep the amazing downy scent even longer then just using fabric softener.
Ashley M.
Cleveland, TN
These scent boosters smell great and keep clothes fresh. They can be a bit strong if overused.
Alejandra P.
Pink downy everything! I always stick to these. My blankets smell and feel amazing everytime
Natalie T.
Bryceville, FL
Downy is the old school fabric softener that has been around forever and still works great
Danielle D.
Thomaston, CT
added these to my homemade laundry soap. smelled just like downy fabric softener.
Erica P.
Bronx, NY
I love the scented pellets, this is probably one of the best things they created!
Jamie F.
I love the scent of these! It gives an extra boost of scent that lasts and lasts!
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
I wish that the influenster app had a smell feature, I just can't really describe of how good this odor defense scent booster is. You have to smell your clothing after its washed. It's sooooooo good that your clothing will smell like the April Fresh Scent booster even after wearing them the entire day.  I've mentioned before in my other reviews that I have a thing with scents. Everything must smell good and this product will make you want to roll around in your freshly laundered bed linens.  You really don't even need dryer sheets the scent is very strong. If you have stinky clothing (like my doggies blankets) that stench has no chance with this Downy scent booster. A bonus is that it'll make your entire laundry room smell like it! Thumbs up for that!
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Amanda T.
Burlington
I love this fabric softener it smells amazing it’s long lasting it isn’t expensive at all I find it very effective I would absolutely recommend this to others to try. It’s a perfect touch to your laundry