Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lori F.

BY DOWNY #34 in Fabric Softener

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear, first-date outfits, or any time you need to smell wonderful from head to toe. see more...

Buy on Target
Eva V.
Tyler TX
The pellets are great to use! Easy to manage and they smell so great. The pellets are easier to handle than the liquid. It’s an affordable price. I usually get this product at Walmart, I would definitely recommend this
Myranda U.
This leaves your laundry incredibly soft, like a lotion!!! The fragrance is Amazing as well. I use this on my towels and bed linens, and the result is so satisfying. This leaves my blankets so snuggly soft.
Julia C.
Katy
I love this product. I must have them in my laundry room. Use them from my everyday essentials to my sheets and bedspreads. Truly enjoy the variety that Downy has for the scent boosters
Alexandra M.
Orlando
My mom used to use Downy April Fresh liquid softener when I was a kid. I enjoy this product so much because it comes in a convenient form and the smell brings me back to my childhood.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love these Downey pearls they leave our clothes smelling so clean for weeks and weeks even if they’re just hanging in our closet. I feel like these are made range affordable but I will definitely recommend these because of the fact that the smell remains in the clothes and continues to make them smell clean longer
Lori F.
Spring Hill
I love the scent boosters. I’m a fanatic about my clothes smelling clean and fresh. I love nothing more than to open my closet or dresser and smell the fresh clean smell of laundry. This holds its scent for days!
Heather L.
Saint Marys, GA
These smell amazing, but I do feel like the smell doesn't last as long as it could. My clothes that I have to let air dry will maintain the smell of this for a little bit, but I feel like the scent completely disappears on the clothes that I put in the dryer.
Danielle L.
I love laundry that has that nice fresh, just cleaned smell. These are great, you put them right into the washer with your laundry and can control the strength by pouring more or less. My clothes come out smelling great and the scent lasts.
Samantha V.
Franklin, KY
I absolutely love these they are fantastic and keep our clothes smelling fresh! It does exactly what it is designed to do. It has so much more than other products which make it very worth the price. I will continue to use this product!
Sarah G.
I love these little pebbles of fabric softeners!! They are the reason my laundry smells so wonderful for days. I️ get comments on how great my kids clothing smells. Definitely think everyone should try them