Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Norhan A.Downy® Fresh Protect™ with Febreze™ Odor Defense™ April Fresh Scent Booster 26.5 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lori F.

BY DOWNY #12 in Laundry Scent Booster

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear, first-date outfits, or any time you need to smell wonderful from head to toe. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mahiyat M.
I tried a sample of these from Influenster and I really liked them! I love that they’re so easy to use, I’d just throw in some with my clothes and didn’t have to worry about the sticky mess of using detergent and lugging it to the laundry room (I lived in an apartment during college and laundry was communal). It made my clothes feel soft, clean and smell nice just like regular detergent. The only downside is sometimes there’d be a bit of residue from this on my clothes cuz it didn’t melt all the way but it comes off super easy, I just rubbed it off my clothes and was good to go. I recommend this product!
SOPHisticated O.
Denver
I love downy unstoppables, and the april fresh scent compliments my tide detergent that has the same scent. I can't do a load of laundry without my unstoppables. The scent lasts for about a week and smells so nice. I especially love it on my sheets and towels.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Y'all.... this stuff smells WAY too good. I wash my sheets with it and they smell good for WEEKS! It makes me not want to get out of bed! It keeps all my clothes smelling fresh too I don't even need perfume! (I would literally bath in this stuff if I could)
Heather B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am so obsessed with these scent pods. They smell absolutely amazing. They leave your clothes smelling fresh for days to weeks after washing! You don't even have to use that many per load to get the scent to stay and last!
Lori F.
Spring Hill, TN
I love the scent boosters. I’m a fanatic about my clothes smelling clean and fresh. I love nothing more than to open my closet or dresser and smell the fresh clean smell of laundry. This holds its scent for days!
Heather L.
Saint Marys, GA
These smell amazing, but I do feel like the smell doesn't last as long as it could. My clothes that I have to let air dry will maintain the smell of this for a little bit, but I feel like the scent completely disappears on the clothes that I put in the dryer.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Ever since there little beads came out I’ve used them and will continue too. There smell is amazing and intriguing it’s like brand new even if it’s something I haven’t worn in a while and it’s been hanging in my closet it still has that great smell in it 👃🏻👌
Brooke L.
Virginia Beach
This products is a game changer! All of the scents are great, but this one with Febreze is definitely my favorite! I especially love this product for my towels, sheets, and other linens. It just makes everything smell extra fresh and clean!
Allyson M.
I love adding this to my laundry the smell is amazing and it even lasts in my cloths so when I pull them out of the drawer or closet they are still smelling fresh and clean. Never an issue with the melts not melting in the wash
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
If you want your laundry to smell amazing in your closet, grab one of these. The fragrance lingers forever and your clothes will be extra soft. It fights static I believe as well (which I HATE) so I love this product!