Downy Fresh Protect Laundry In-Wash Odor Shield - Active Fresh Scent - 19.5 oz uploaded by Karen R.

BY DOWNY

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect Active Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear,... see more...

Josi D.
Baton Rouge, LA
The smells got downy is delicious!!!! Stays on your cloth for a long time and the cloth stays soft
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Love, love, love these. Really makes clean laundry smell good. Not a synthetic, fake, or floral scent - just the scent of CLEAN. Scent is not overpowering - rather it’s very fresh. A little expensive, but I use slightly less than suggested.
Andrea K.
Orlando, FL
Wow. A new product. Thought I'd try it. Works great. I love the Fresh Scent. Not over-powering to me, but definitely there. I use it on my bathroom linens (makes the bathroom smell great, too), my clothes (underwear and jeans and shirts), and my sheets and pillow cases. I use one full capful of the beads per wash. I've only used it for a month. I feel like its a back-up in case my deodorant doesn't take care of all the sweat and odors that come from being a man living in NYC with all the humidity, stress, hot-ass sidewalks from the a/c units blowing hot air on you and the cars and buses heating up the concrete. Lol. I intend to use this stuff on my clothes and linens. A new product. Somebody had their thinking cap on at Downy.
Hope S.
Fort McMurray , AB
Really helps with my boyfriend's smelly clothes. The scent is wonderful on its own and the beads don't leave any residue on your clothes.
Andressa F.
Rastenfeld 151, suíte #UD671
produto bom, eu gosto mas não uso muito..... o cheiro é agradável, mas não gostei tanto. idela para casas grandes.
Sonenska G.
I like this product, the scent is just great not too much, not too little.
I use this one a lot in my laundry days.

back