BY DOWNY

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect Active Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Josi D.
Baton Rouge, LA
The smells got downy is delicious!!!! Stays on your cloth for a long time and the cloth stays soft
Angela C.
N Ridgeville, OH
Love these things!! I use them every time I do laundry I think they help! Also not to bad in price
Andrea K.
ORLANDO, FL
Wow. A new product. Thought I'd try it. Works great. I love the Fresh Scent. Not over-powering to me, but definitely there. I use it on my bathroom linens (makes the bathroom smell great, too), my clothes (underwear and jeans and shirts), and my sheets and pillow cases. I use one full capful of the beads per wash. I've only used it for a month. I feel like its a back-up in case my deodorant doesn't take care of all the sweat and odors that come from being a man living in NYC with all the humidity, stress, hot-ass sidewalks from the a/c units blowing hot air on you and the cars and buses heating up the concrete. Lol. I intend to use this stuff on my clothes and linens. A new product. Somebody had their thinking cap on at Downy.
Hope S.
Fort McMurray
Really helps with my boyfriend's smelly clothes. The scent is wonderful on its own and the beads don't leave any residue on your clothes.
Andressa F.
Rastenfeld 151, suíte #UD671
produto bom, eu gosto mas não uso muito..... o cheiro é agradável, mas não gostei tanto. idela para casas grandes.
Sonenska G.
Virginia Gdns, FL
I like this product, the scent is just great not too much, not too little.
I use this one a lot in my laundry days.