Downy Fresh Protect Laundry In-Wash Odor Shield - Active Fresh Scent - 19.5 oz uploaded by Karen R.

BY DOWNY

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect Active Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yaye G.
The best, I like the lasting smell it leaves in my clothes especially my bed sheets this is great when you have a baby and you know everybody going to be carrying him buy this he will smell clean all the time
Brianna A.
Boonville, NC
After I tried these I HAD to have them all the time. Wash my husbands clothes with these and they always come out smelling SO good. And the smell real does last a long time!! I recommend these to everyone!
Natasha K.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
was very excited to try it out.used it a couple of times but i must say i was not very impressed,first of did not like how my laundry smelled and it did not stay as long as they promised
Leah S.
Mt Juliet, TN
 I love this product!  Are use this product every time I do laundry and the sent stays within my clothes  for around 6 months! I a little less than a half of top full and it's just amazing! I also use tide  laundry detergent! The Combo is just!  I would recommend this product
Kelsey P.
Works great, and the smell really does last. I usually only use it for certain loads, like my comforter. I really don't need it for everything, since I wash it regularly.
Whitney H.
I received some of these from a vendor at work and just loved them! I obviously went out and bought them , they keep my laundry smelling so fresh!
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Easy to use just fill the cap and insert in your washer makes my clothes feel and smell amazing ! A must especially if you have pets
Aimee G.
Charles Town
Love that I can just sprinkle a little in and everything smells so fresh !!! I especially love using it on my Towels and bed stuff
Shelby J.
Rosedale, IN
These things smell amazing and keep your clothes smelling amazing for forever! Totally worth the money.
Josi D.
Baton Rouge, LA
The smells got downy is delicious!!!! Stays on your cloth for a long time and the cloth stays soft