BY DOWNY

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect Active Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca S.
Clarksville , TN
This is my favorite ever because of the smell it's so fresh and it is the cost of all the rest of the boosters! I put this in my drawers to make them fresh and I love it! I buy these all the time and it is important to me for freshness.
Danielle K.
Jenison , MI
In love with these! I only use them for towels and blankets however they leave everything feeling and smelling amazing. I will never go back to traditional fabric softener. Plus I love that I can buy this at the grocery store
Melissa C.
Richardson, TX
I like them, however I don't think they are AMAZING. I like the regular softner, these do boost the smell but it makes my clothes feel sticky/thick? Not sure but it does feel weird after. Maybe my measurements are off.
Leah S.
Mt Juliet, TN
 I love this product!  Are use this product every time I do laundry and the sent stays within my clothes  for around 6 months! I a little less than a half of top full and it's just amazing! I also use tide  laundry detergent! The Combo is just!  I would recommend this product
Kelsey P.
Works great, and the smell really does last. I usually only use it for certain loads, like my comforter. I really don't need it for everything, since I wash it regularly.
Whitney H.
I received some of these from a vendor at work and just loved them! I obviously went out and bought them , they keep my laundry smelling so fresh!
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Easy to use just fill the cap and insert in your washer makes my clothes feel and smell amazing ! A must especially if you have pets
Love that I can just sprinkle a little in and everything smells so fresh !!! I especially love using it on my Towels and bed stuff
Jill D.
Scent boosters are one of my absolute favorite in my laundry. I love how the smell lasts for weeks after a wash!
Shelby J.
Rosedale, IN
These things smell amazing and keep your clothes smelling amazing for forever! Totally worth the money.