Downy Fresh Protect In-Wash Odor Shield, Active Fresh, 9.7 oz uploaded by Jennifer V.

BY DOWNY

In-Wash Odor Shield Safe for All Colors, Fabrics Loads HE Compatible Downy Fresh Protect in-wash odor shield for your clothes goes directly into the washer to neutralize fabric odors all day long. see more...

Downy Fresh Protect In-Wash Odor Shield, Active Fresh, 9.7 oz

Start your review of Downy Fresh Protect In-Wash Odor Shield, Active Fresh, 9.7 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
April P.
Rogers, AR
A friend of mine had some samples of this and gave them to me. I fell in love with this product! I especially love to use it when I wash my sheets, comforters, and curtains. The smell is perfection! It last, but is not overwhelming. This is a perfect example of how effective samples can be. I would have never even considered buying this if I had not received those samples!
Aime C.
I love these they are gentle enough to not irritate my toddlers eczema but strong enough to get the stank out of his dads work clothes! It makes my life a lot easier it's super easy to use too! Drop half a cap full into the bottom of the washer and do the rest as you normally would! Do not use fabric softener while using these.
courtney w.
I use these every single time I so laundry and I am so In love with how they smell and last on your clothes. It's relaxing and the packaging is continent to just pour some into your load. The beads are small but have a mighty impact on your clothes.
Michelle H.
Loris, SC
I use these with every wash. I love the added scent boost! I find myself sniffing the laundry prior to wearing it. Only dislike is that they kinda melted to everything when my kids accidentally used them in the dryer....lol
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
I am a huge fan of downy products ! I love this one ! It is super effective and ive had all positive results the price is great and u can find it at any super market in the are would def recommend !! Superb !!
Janelle S.
Hummelstown, PA
I love the way these smell! They are perfect for the toughest odors! I use these in with our towels, my husbands workout clothes, and uniforms. They stay fresh for longer and do not hold in odors.
Lindsey M.
Gulf Shores, AL
These are amazing! They keep my clothes fresh but I really like to use it for my bedding, towels, and blankets. It keeps them fresh so when I go to use them I feel relaxed and comfortable!
Alexa C.
Matewan, WV
These beads are so easy to just throw in the wash and you don't have to worry about fabric softener; they keep your clothes smelling fresh and keep them soft, too.
Jennifer V.
Lakeland
I love using this with my laundry because it gives the laundry an extra boost in fresh scent. And it seems to keep laundry smelling fresh and clean longer. I prefer to buy Downy fresh protect because it seems to work the best. I have repurchase this several times and plan to the Future. I have recommended it and still will recommend it.
jeanmarie b.
Petaluma, CA
These were on clearance at target so in decided to give them a try. they are strong really pleasant smelling. honestly I keep them in my room and it makes my room smell nice. I know it for the wash but it's serves a great purpose for my room